WE gbbRifles

SBoardley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If it's like the rest of the WE M4 range it'll be a ccw thread. Have you looked to see if there is a grubscrew locking the flash hider on ?

27 minutes ago, Nick G said:

If it's like the rest of the WE M4 range it'll be a ccw thread. Have you looked to see if there is a grubscrew locking the flash hider on ?

Thanks for the help

No grub screw or cross pin. And because of the model no wrench point. Just a perfectly round three prong. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a p90 the other week and got to field it. I hpa converted it as i heard the mags were pretty bad to use with gas- they were right lol.

Other than the mags, this is a superb smg. So manoeuvrable and even with only .25 bb's it was spot on. 

instap90.JPG

• 5 weeks later...

Still having problems with the VN. 

To recap. Whilst shooting in a game a round got jammed under the hop rubber between the two halves. The loading arm at the end of the nozzle snapped sonit would no longer collect a round fro the magazine.

Replacent nozzle ordered and fitted. Hop unit removed and all debris removed. All fitted back together and it just won't go into battery properly. It's about 1mm too far back.

Now I have since realised that it is fitted with an angry gun steel bolt carrier and was fitted with an angry gun nozzle. (Purchased second hand so didn't know the difference) The we nozzle is a little tight inside the bolt carrier. Are the two cross compatible?

To be fair it was working well until it failed, never skipped a beat. Then it jammed giving the real immersive nam experience. I need to figure out what is happening and why it won't fully go into battery. I think the next step is remove the hop unit and barrel and try the fit of the bolt carrier outside of the gun. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.