There are still good people in the sport !

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Definitely a good package there mate. 

Out of interest what was the username of the deceitful twat over on Zin ? 

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Definitely a good package there mate. 

Yeah cause he's gonna get a little visit.capeesh?😎😎

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Yeah cause he's gonna get a little visit.capeesh?😎😎

LOL, I was gonna check if he's still selling it, & if he's still not mentioning its ex-two-tone & in a general shitstate, I'll publically call him out on it 😈

• Supporters
3 hours ago, MAX DICKER said:

What an absolutely thoroughly smashing bloke .

Exactly this really nice guy to deal with over messages and what not .👍

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Couldn’t possibly do that far too immature ! 😡

Fact I haven’t cropped his forum name from his advert is purely coincidental !😇

3 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

That's a pretty stonking deal for 200 notes - well done. I would be well chuffed with that haul. 

Believe me I am ! 😁

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Exactly this really nice guy to deal with over messages and what not .👍

Couldn’t possibly do that far too immature ! 😡

Fact I haven’t cropped his forum name from his advert is purely coincidental !😇

Believe me I am ! 😁

Doh, how'd I miss that 😳

His username rings a bell ?, think he was on here under another name & there were issues ? 

Newtoairsoft maybe ???? 

Plenty of good people out there, they just tend to fly under the radar as it's always the chancers that get talked about.

Looks like you got a good deal there and sounds like you are rightfully pleased with it too! Glad you took the time to give the good guy some airtime, it's good for all of us to know there's still decent people out there and that maybe, just maybe, every seller you come across isn't actually trying to pull a fast one. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Madhouse said:

Plenty of good people out there, they just tend to fly under the radar as it's always the chancers that get talked about.

Looks like you got a good deal there and sounds like you are rightfully pleased with it too! Glad you took the time to give the good guy some airtime, it's good for all of us to know there's still decent people out there and that maybe, just maybe, every seller you come across isn't actually trying to pull a fast one. 

In a nutshell you’ve highlighted exactly why I did post this up , I know we’ve always had the chancers and out and out scammers (is that you ‘mr’ Glenny ?) in the 2nd hand market place but over the past yr or so I have definitely seen an increase in the numbers of buyers making really ridiculously low offers on items I’ve been selling and then getting all pissy when I’ve said no as if there doing me a favor by buying my what ever ! , I’ve always been of the “if XYZ is in good Knick you start at 30% off new price , I also always do an ’all in price’(hate it when you see a number THEN you have to add paypal fees and P&P on top !🤬)and then work from their , you have a price you’d like and the price you’ll go down too not difficult is it ? AND an increase in the numbers of sellers having over inflated ideas of the value of what ever it is their selling and getting quite worked up when I’ve offered less than they asked even when I’ve given a valid reason for the price I’m willing to go up too . So yea dealing with this chap has really renewed my hopes for the community , but saying that I’m sure the next sale I’m involved with the seller/buyer will try and roger me senseless ! 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.