Weapon CM.002 (CYMA)

Blondaiis

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello forum members!
I want to buy this weapon: https://www.taiwangun.com/assault-rifle-aeg/cm-002-full-metal-cyma?from=listing&campaign-id=20

or this : https://gunfire.com/en/products/sa-c25-core-tm-carbine-replica-chaos-bronze-1152232680.html

or: https://gunfire.com/en/products/k4-m4-cqb-r-ultra-grade-assault-rifle-replica-1152215140.html
Could you please give your opinion on this weapon, how durable it is or what its disadvantages are?
Maybe someone has exactly this weapon and can provide more info?

Which of these weapons is best?

Edited by Blondaiis

• Supporters

Oh, hello, I see you're setting up an airsoft site in Latvia.  Are you asking about these for personal use, or as potential rental guns?

They will all work.  The CYMA is likely to be the most reliable.  The Specna has a better hop unit and a decent spring change system, if you need to change the power to suit your site limit (and insurance). I believe the CORE has a stronger gearbox than the EDGE series, although I may be wrong about that.

Sorry, I don't know about the King Arms.

From those choices I'd go with the CYMA.

Good robust internals and should work well out of the box.

Specna are good but the CORE is polymer body.

Don't know about King Arms but their L1A1 is highly regarded.

(Its out of stock anyway)

Edited by EDcase

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, EDcase said:

From those choices I'd go with the CYMA.

Agreed, especially if it's going to be used as a rental gun when robustness will be more important than peak performance.  The only consideration might be changing springs, but it seems that in Latvia, anything under 4J (!) is fair game.

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Oh, hello, I see you're setting up an airsoft site in Latvia.  Are you asking about these for personal use, or as potential rental guns?

They will all work.  The CYMA is likely to be the most reliable.  The Specna has a better hop unit and a decent spring change system, if you need to change the power to suit your site limit (and insurance). I believe the CORE has a stronger gearbox than the EDGE series, although I may be wrong about that.

Sorry, I don't know about the King Arms.

I want to buy this weapon for my own use.

Thank you all for your answers.

5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Agreed, especially if it's going to be used as a rental gun when robustness will be more important than peak performance.  The only consideration might be changing springs, but it seems that in Latvia, anything under 4J (!) is fair game.

Latvian law reads as follows:
Straightball (Airsoft) weapons with an initial projectile energy not exceeding 1.5 joules

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Blondaiis said:

I have another question, how big a role does the mosfet play?
And how much does it prolong the life of the weapon?

It depends which mosfet you mean.  The most basic mosfets will protect the trigger contacts from arcing, especially if you're using 11.1V. They may also allow higher current flow to the motor, giving slightly better performance if the trigger contacts were the limiting factor in the circuit.  Given that trigger contacts are very cheap, I'd say that a basic mosfet is nice to have, but not vital.

More expensive mosfets are more like what I'd call call fire control system.  They can add a lot of other features like active brake or pre-cock (which can solve double-tapping in semi), burst modes, and even rate of fire reduction or a minimum delay for DMRs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.