Has anyone bought from Tiger111hk before?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've used a few HK-based retailers and always had a great experience, often even avoiding import duty. But this site has something I'd really like and I was wondering if anyone had traded with them before and could give an appraisal. 

Cheers.

I've used them before.  Some confusion with OOS items and sending the wrong stuff but got there in the end.  If they were the only place that had something I wanted, I'd be OK with ordering from them.

Apart from items that are out of stock sometimes being shown as in stock, no problems.  They always seem to manage to get hold of stuff that I cannot find anywhere else.

• Supporters

Been using them for well over 10yrs+ have had one or two problems in that time with orders but always been sorted to my satisfaction(more than you can say about a lot of UK retailers) so I’m happy to recommend them as well .

Thanks guys. An overwhelmingly positive set of responses. Like others, they seem to be the only place stocking what I'm after, a PPS Bizon-3. Now I know I'm safe to buy from them, I'll go pose the next question in another thread...

Edited by Sifu Steve

• Head Moderator

There is a section on Places to Buy, with a topic for Tiger111 (airsoft.tiger111hk.com)

May be worth checking there, although it may be out of date.  You could also search for the word "tiger" and read any results, if not already tried that.

Recently bought from them (a bunch of AK mags) and they were cheap and fast to deliver. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.