Anyone seen these cloned, real, holographic, sights ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

few things are questionable:

-picture down the sight looks like it's from someone's balcony

-the dude by the helicopter is using a different optic

-distinct lack of streetlights in the "night vision" pic

-might be camera work, but reticle doesn't look any clearer than the cheap red dots we're used to?

-lot of cash to find out it's a fraud

probably explains why i never buy anything from aliexpress, too damn cynical :P

I find the aliexpress stuff to be priced quite honestly, on the whole. The £20 scopes and sights are exactly what you'd expect for £20, but things do get quite good at the £80-£100 mark.

That said its always a gamble, and I don't know if I would take a chance at that price.

A real holographic sight has a completely different imaging principle from the red dot and with high light transmittance and no matter from which Angle will not see light leakage and reflection, but this seems different. I'm not sure the reason is on It's mode or something else, but the image looks a little bit yellow. And it didn't show the sight in other different angle. If you want a real holographic sight i don't really recommend you buy this on aliexpress. I will prefer to buy the eotech on “tatical kit” or

their official website.  But for most player, a good holo sight clone is enough. 

Edited by YAo

I've bought several optics from aliexpress over the past 2 years or so.

I've bought:

x2 eotech 558 clones

A sig romeo 5 clone

An aimpoint T1 clone

A flip up rds

X2 Trijicon RMR sights

A trijicon SRO sight

Plus bought several clone accessories such as surefire torches, unity mounts and buttons etc.

I have to say I have been impressed by a lot of the kit. It certainly isnt up to standard of reel steel but it will do nicely for airsoft. 

Most of the stuff comes with the "real steel" markings that some optics over here dont. 

I dont think the rmr/sro would hold up on pistol slides; I reckon the blowback would kill them within a few games. 

As some others have said, you are getting what you pay for....although I would certainly buy more of these over brands like nuprol for example.

Edit: the most expensive of the above was the sig romeo, around £40 after tax, shipping etc

Edited by THE FNG

Even if it performs well that is crazy money for a clone that when it fails you may have no one to go to with the way sellers pop up and down on Ali .

you’d be better off getting something from Vortex or Holosun from a registered dealer or as said above a used genuine Eotech can be had for less (I would avoid eBay though unless you know the seller ) . Optics Warehouse often have used ones come through at fair prices .

• Supporters
14 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I thought they looked interesting, if expensive

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002070550666.html

I’ll just wait till you buckle and get one and post a review , we all know what your like with ‘shiny shiny’ things ? Tensile strength of a matchmaker left on the dashboard of a car on a summers day springs to mind ! 😉

These Chinese Eotech clones have been around for a while and are indeed holographic.  I believe this one is a rebranded Lindu Optics one at around the inflated cost of a sample.

A small order puts them at £280 each.  I think at sub £250 they could be interesting.

2 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

These Chinese Eotech clones have been around for a while and are indeed holographic.  I believe this one is a rebranded Lindu Optics one at around the inflated cost of a sample.

A small order puts them at £280 each.  I think at sub £250 they could be interesting.

coolio

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I’ll just wait till you buckle and get one and post a review , we all know what your like with ‘shiny shiny’ things ? Tensile strength of a matchmaker left on the dashboard of a car on a summers day springs to mind ! 😉

Nope, hate the shape of the EOTech, would have a Sig or Vortex holo though

On 21/05/2022 at 14:29, rocketdogbert said:

coolio

Nope, hate the shape of the EOTech, would have a Sig or Vortex holo though

It is Eotech shaped as its an Eotech XPS Knock Off. 

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

It is Eotech shaped as its an Eotech XPS Knock Off. 

no **** Sherlock 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

no **** Sherlock 🤣🤣🤣

LOL, last person I said that to was a surgeon, he got the right hump when his minions started chuckling........ 

Fucker cut my toe off the next day, reckon he had the last laugh 😭

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.