SMC-9 bbs jamming

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve recently purchased a G&G SMC-9 this week. However within just a couple bbs of firing I’m having issues whereby the slide is getting jammed with a bb outside of the barrel. This is doing it both in semi and full, several times in a single mag. If I pull the slide back and shake the bb lose it’ll fire until the next jam. 

Has anyone else had this experience and found a fix? Or is it a known fault or faulty gun? 

Cheers in advance!

F80FC904-E570-4D06-A1E1-DA74CD72D4AB.jpeg

0109D0F6-5FB7-404E-9884-AE28B1327349.jpeg

Edited by PrototypAlive

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

What gas, and what BBs? Have you swapped either to see if it makes a difference?

What happens if you load one BB into the mag, fire it, take the mag out, and repeat? (This will take a while to test, but it's worth a shot imo)

I had the same with my smc9 and it turned out to be the brand of BB I was using.

I forget what the brand is now but try changing your BBs and see if that works for you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.