Original magpul pmags for tm ngrs

Urban assasin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Urban assasin changed the title to Original magpul pmags for tm ngrs

I've seen them sell at the peak for up to £50 each. 

However that was before the pts came out with their (think it's the epm) mags for the ngrs and it was a choice of bodge real mags with standard mid inners or pay through the nose for pmags. 

I suspect you're looking around £30-40 each now, depending on selling individually or as a bundle. I get the impression they aren't as popular, age has generally taken their toll and those who must have them....have them. 

Even if you had used them loads and loads, they'd still be good to go if looked after (and these look as though you have looked after them very well). I have had mine for about 10 years, used at over 150 events are still trucking away like new. That's the great thing about them, they last unlike most of the shite you get with airsoft. 

Best of luck with the sale. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.