Looking for GBB MP9 (UK)

Mike Oxlong

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know where I can buy an MP9, and why they are so rare? They seem to be out of stock everywhere I look online as well as all the brands I know of that make them (etc KWA, KSC, Elite force). Im starting to think that they are for some reason discontinued altogether but im not sure, if anyone has any information would be much appreciated!

I don't think they're discontinued, I just think they're suffering from the supply shortages as relatively niche guns. Lots of stuff is out of stock everywhere.

• 5 weeks later...

I've also been looking. There aren't any in stock anywhere in the UK. I suspect there is a licensing or manufacturing issue. There are a few sites listing pre-orders so hopefully they start selling them. The only place I've found with any stock is: https://www.switairsoft.com/product-page/ksc-mp9-t-n-t-upgraded

But that an important from Taiwan so will cost, plus have the usual customs problems. Note they do say that they do downgrade guns for export and the MP9 does run a little hot for the UK. If you do come across anywhere selling let me know, I'd  appreciate it.

25 minutes ago, NathanW8 said:

I've also been looking. There aren't any in stock anywhere in the UK. I suspect there is a licensing or manufacturing issue. There are a few sites listing pre-orders so hopefully they start selling them. The only place I've found with any stock is: https://www.switairsoft.com/product-page/ksc-mp9-t-n-t-upgraded

But that an important from Taiwan so will cost, plus have the usual customs problems. Note they do say that they do downgrade guns for export and the MP9 does run a little hot for the UK. If you do come across anywhere selling let me know, I'd  appreciate it.

I sold one few weeks ago and I bought it from a guy irl when last time I played on a site. They pop up as second hand guns quite often. It's not a bad thing to check major used airsoft websites like prefired or airsofthub, too. Altough if you get scammed it's a long process to get back your money from paypal.

GBB MP9's have a lot of issues I think you have to do your research before you invest into one. Internals should be changed to Wii-Tech and you have to buy a lot of nozzle springs because it chews them away. But it's a very fun gun to use especially for CQB.

Edited by Krisz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.