M14 Scope Mount

JinxDuh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just recently picked up a G&G M14 with the intentions of building an "xm21" out of it, but currently not wanting to drop the asking price for 'Nam correct scopes. Picked up a cheap look-a-like scope and low profile mounts, but can't find a railed (Or any for that matter) M14 scope mount. On top of that, apparently G&G M14's don't fit many other rails without modification.

Does anybody know of anywhere with an M14 20mm rail in stock, and is there a list or something that has the compatible mounts with said G&G rifle? Haven't found a conclusive one yet.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

I've just recently picked up a G&G M14 with the intentions of building an "xm21" out of it, but currently not wanting to drop the asking price for 'Nam correct scopes. Picked up a cheap look-a-like scope and low profile mounts, but can't find a railed (Or any for that matter) M14 scope mount. On top of that, apparently G&G M14's don't fit many other rails without modification.

Does anybody know of anywhere with an M14 20mm rail in stock, and is there a list or something that has the compatible mounts with said G&G rifle? Haven't found a conclusive one yet.

If you're on that there Facebook, come join the Airsoft M14 group.

I have a Cyma railed sight mount going spare if it's any good for you, as far as low profile mounts go, about the only easy(ish) to get hold of ones are the G&P copies of the ARMS #18 mount, but even then you'll be buying from China if you can find stock.

You'll no doubt be totally unsurprised that this question has been asked before! 

I have this one on my Cyma M14, Seal Airsoft are pretty reliable and they seem to have them in stock too. http://sealairsoft.com/pro_details.php?product_id=861&fbclid=IwAR2IZfWygMy8FYPdkTSRDcy0ULh0HV_NxkGobiNBz41pYlVhZMWEns9o1ng

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

I have a Cyma railed sight mount going spare if it's any good for you

Could you send me a pic of it when you get the chance? As for the facebook group I think I've joined the correct one 😂

• Supporters
3 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

Could you send me a pic of it when you get the chance? As for the facebook group I think I've joined the correct one 😂

I'll have to dig it out but it's one of these:

m14sioght.jpg.60aca5706b9766b4228114c3763ada4f.jpg

Just now, Lozart said:

I'll have to dig it out but it's one of these:

m14sioght.jpg.60aca5706b9766b4228114c3763ada4f.jpg

Sending you a message now!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.