Looking for help pricing my guns

Mitchell27

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I bought these guns a few years back and Im looking to sell them but haven’t got an idea on how much to ask for, anyone able to help value them please and thank you, both battery powered the brown ar has a few upgrades I believe it’s the hop that’s upgraded but could be wrong 

239CBE2F-DEE8-4B6C-AEE0-FE6E73511038.jpeg

D29FB3DD-5842-468F-A15E-B074FFDC3CAD.jpeg

Edited by Mitchell27
Spelling mistakes

As above, if you're lucky someone may recognise the base guns but outside of that you'll need to know upgrades and at least how they're shooting (ie, do they feed OK, hop OK and is the power within what you'd reasonable expect).

Otherwise you can't even sell them as working.

• Supporters

Based on the information that you've provided, I might offer £50 each.

This isn't meant to sound harsh, just realistic.  I'd have to assume that they're largely intact but non-functional examples of cheap plastic trash from some BBGunz vendor.

Better images of the logos might help, and any information that you can turn up about what they are.

The bottom gun is an Evolution Airsoft M4 Recon UX4 9" Carbontech and it goes for about €180/190 new.

Essentially a Specna E-08 with red plastics and a different logo.

So you're looking at the British pound equivalent of €120 for the evolution and I would argue the same for the G&P.

Mostly because we have no clue how they are internally and regardless of upgrades, the G&P doesn't seem to have anything to boost up its value.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.