Scorpion evo battery

Brad1834

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, 

I've just ordered a asg scorpion evo standard version, what battery should I use. I've seen some threads that say 11.1 but some say it can damage the aeg also any information about the type and size of the battery as I know its a pain to fit some batteries. 

Thanks. 

Nuprol slim stick 11.1v 1200 nah I think it was  with m95 spring and bearing spring guide, good to go, 19 RPS. 

The manufacturers advice is use 11.1 (will have to be a slim stick lipo) for anything shooting 1J and up. Use 9.9 LiFe for anything below.

Long story short, if you're trying to achieve 340FPS on a 0.20g. Get a bearing spring guide and use the ASG blue M95 spring. Then you should be fine with a 11.1V lipo.

I have had so many different opinions on Evo batteries. Even had three different recommendations from 3 different ’techs’.

I used to go with a 7.4 lipo but now it’s either a 11.1 Lipo and/or a 9.9 liFe and have had no issues with either

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.