M92 electric pistol, need photo of internals

bitofanidiot42

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK, it’s a cheap and nasty gun but I still paid £30 for it. Really hoping someone has one and can take a photo of the internals as I kinda broke it somehow. 

Thanks,

(also, I don’t know if this is the right section to ask this question as it is my first time making a post)

image.jpg

I got into it somehow and could help you disassemble it, otherwise this is gonna be a heck of a jigsaw puzzle.🙃

Wow.

Ok put it in a very hot oven for two hours or until crispy. That should sort it out.

Sorry but....

Don't loose hope though cause I'm sure help is not far away.👍

My advice is just based on first impressions.🤮

Regards

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, bitofanidiot42 said:

I kinda broke it somehow. I got into it somehow 🙃

"Dear Diedre, I necked two bottles of crème de menthe at my sister's wedding, one thing led to another, and somehow I woke up as the support beam in an Uncle Bob and Cousin Ralph Eiffel Tower.  Which one should I marry?"

Sorry, chap, I can't find anything like an internal diagram for that.  I'm vaguely aware that these things exist and shoot at a claimed 0.1J or so.  I want to say... UHC UM-651?  I'm coming up blank.

5 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

"Dear Diedre, I necked two bottles of crème de menthe at my sister's wedding, one thing led to another, and somehow I woke up as the support beam in an Uncle Bob and Cousin Ralph Eiffel Tower.  Which one should I marry?"

Sorry, chap, I can't find anything like an internal diagram for that.  I'm vaguely aware that these things exist and shoot at a claimed 0.1J or so.  I want to say... UHC UM-651?  I'm coming up blank.

Yeah it’s UM-651G, great guess! It’s pretty accurate and with 0.12’s the hop give it about 30 metres range but the wind blows it miles off target

I do (somehow) have a photo of it with it assembled and the grip taken off but (somehow)you can barely see what’s going on, let alone identify pieces. I think my dad likes this sort of stuff (somehow) and it might be a bit of fun trying to piece it together (somehow).

God I hate the word ‘somehow’, sounds so weird

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, bitofanidiot42 said:

It’s pretty accurate and with 0.12’s the hop give it about 30 metres range

26b9660514c1ff01beea3869562e6198.gif

I'm going to be brutally honest, I reckon I can see where the parts should go, but is this relationship worth putting the work in?  I mean, really, how much commitment are we both feeling here?

I bought a less than a tenner spring shotgun from TG.  It shot at about 400fps.  I literally cracked it open (broke the glue) and it fired bits all over the place.  Once we'd collected the bits the lad and I had a laugh reassembling it all together again and cutting the spring.  It was like doing a 3D jigsaw puzzle in a half open matchbox.

We got it shooting dead on 340fps and really consistent.  Silk purse from sows ear as it were.  

Good luck with the pistol. 

On 17/05/2022 at 21:40, Rogerborg said:

I'm going to be brutally honest, I reckon I can see where the parts should go, but is this relationship worth putting the work in?  I mean, really, how much commitment are we both feeling here?

For a young guy this could be is most prized possession 😥

Unfortunately those versions never last long.

Look for a "CYMA AEP"  ("CM.126" if you want an M92).  Its more expensive but will last longer and shoot better too.

(Make sure to order a 'Two Tone' coloured one)

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.