Electronic targets

CARNKM

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

23 minutes ago, CARNKM said:

Hello community

if I wanted to create a sophisticated indoor electronic air soft target range / area, where would I go to get the equipment?

thanks

Have a look at Attacksense. 👍

54 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Have a look at Attacksense. 👍

The trouble with Attack Sense is the red LED’s. Anybody using red-dots or scopes with red central dots will have trouble, as the dot vanishes and the eye gets confused in fast moving situations

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

The trouble with Attack Sense is the red LED’s. Anybody using red-dots or scopes with red central dots will have trouble, as the dot vanishes and the eye gets confused in fast moving situations

Yeah can see that( or not )🙂

Most of mine are red and green so I guess switching to green would help.

Regards

The annoying thing is how ridiculously expensive indoor 'ammoless' target sets are. Would love some but for the price I cant see me ever getting some. I think  I would rather a new pew.

Attacksense is a cool system but if you don’t need all the bells and whistles you can build your own using Raspberry Pi / Arduino and some basic coding. Targets can be built out of 3mm lexan for not much money and you even get to choose the colour of the LEDs.

18 hours ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

We have a full set of attack sense at our club and do not experience any problems with irons , red dots on either pistols or rifles. 

I can only report as I find, I can’t shoot well using red dots and Attack Sense targets, the dot disappears for me

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.