WE msk gas blow back cycling issue

Huskydog3

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, im having some issues with the cycling of my WE acr gbbr.  if you put a fresh mag into the gun and cock it it fires the bb but recoil force is very low,it doesnt cycle back enough to pick up a bb but enough to cock itself, pull the trigger again,gun fires but as theres no bb in the barrel it doesnt shoot a bb,however the recoil is very good, gun cycles enough to load bb and when you pull the trigger bb is shot out but recoil is slow so it doesnt pick bb up. This goes on until mag is empty. gun is clean and oiled. Gas is in the mag.  On inspection i cant visibly see anything wrong. ive pulled the bolt appart all seems okay. Any advice would be great.

Nozzle sticking in the hop unit or really sluggish ?  Is the the bolt travel back and forth quicker than the nozzle can ping back with it , Strip the bolt carrier group and make sure everything is well greased and check the nozzle return spring would be my first port of call .

• 2 months later...

150/170% nozzle return spring. Are you using stanag mags or msk p mags? Some don’t seem to like the stanags. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.