LiPo for Dummies

Floperator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You need different balance leads for batteries with different numbers of cells.  You have I assume a two cell battery, so you need the littlest plug socket which has three metal prongs in it.  Put the tiny arrow shaped things on the plugs lead into the slots provided in the socket.  

Here's a shit pic of mine plugged in properly: 20220516_232105.thumb.jpg.5778b7bf9a5fa6486a54fdf0d0e5d81c.jpg

If you take a pic of your charger, someone will no doubt tell you where to stick the leads in etc.  

Slightly less shit and more informative pic.  The lead is plugged into the top right socket as per the two cell setting on the diagram.  

Dig that classic B6 action.  

20220517_000045.jpg

Edited by Tactical Pith Helmet

They won't always be sepearte plugs. I have the asg charger that's very similar to the s65 and it simply has one 6 pin socket, and you attach the balance lead to the righthand most pins. Read the manual on how that lead should be plugged in, though it should just throw up an error and not charge if it's plugged in improperly. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.