couple of questions for you guys!

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok then guy's I have a couple of questions to ask you there kinda random so keep with me here :)

Question #1

Will this gun sock fit on my Warrior L96 I saw that it said it was form fitting and stretching but I wasn't sure as its made for hunting shotguns and stuff and as the stock of the l96 is so large will it rap round the gun?

LINKY

This is another one made by Jack Pyke the only problem with this is the color they only seem to make it in English oak and not English woodland.

LINKY

And if not is there other gun socks I could use on my gun.

Question #2

As I'm soon going to get started on my Webtex concealment vest and get that up and running what would you suggest as an underlayer I don't want anything to heavy and it needs to match in with the camo effect I'm going with.

Thanks in advance

Mark.C

What do you mean by replacements?

I don't need to replace my frame just wanna keep it from geting scratched and try and conceal it a bit more.

Regards,

Mark.c

Lol I figured you had gotten confused somewhere down the line. And I didn't really buy one without them fitting I'm rather annoyed the JP one dosent come in wood land camo, as the oak one will only be good for the autumn.

maybe get Jack Pyke self adhering tape, then you can leave the bolt area and other parts you want free from it clear

One roll can cover up like 2-3 shotguns so theres plenty there and they cost like £6-9

Archived