Double Eagle Question!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all!

I've seen all the raving reviews about the Double Eagle M90X series, but couldn't find much on the M91X range to compare.

Anyone able to shed some light on this? Is it literally just the externals that are different?

Thanks in advance!

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, PrimeInsight said:

Hi all!

I've seen all the raving reviews about the Double Eagle M90X series, but couldn't find much on the M91X range to compare.

Anyone able to shed some light on this? Is it literally just the externals that are different?

Thanks in advance!

By the look of it the 90’s are all polymer and the 91’s are either partially or all metal outers .

10 hours ago, Druid799 said:

By the look of it the 90’s are all polymer and the 91’s are either partially or all metal outers .

Nope, 904g all polymer, other 904s are (I believe) polymer receiver + metal handguard, 906/7/8 are all metal. 

916 is all polymer at patrol base, but Taiwangun have a specific metal handguard version too. 

They also have a 909 series which is all metal 916? 

IIRC / to the best of my understanding ☺️

Edit: looking at a few of the 904's on TWG, it seems most of the 904's are all polymer with just one or two with metal hand guards. 

Choice is much more limited on the UK retailers though

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• Supporters
2 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Nope, 904g all polymer, other 904s are (I believe) polymer receiver + metal handguard, 906/7/8 are all metal. 

916 is all polymer at patrol base, but Taiwangun have a specific metal handguard version too. 

They also have a 909 series which is all metal 916? 

IIRC / to the best of my understanding ☺️

Edit: looking at a few of the 904's on TWG, it seems most of the 904's are all polymer with just one or two with metal hand guards. 

Choice is much more limited on the UK retailers though

Two retailers I looked at the 0’s were all polymer and the 1’s were bita both ! 🤣🤣

• Supporters
4 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Mr @Rogerborg I do believe you have too much time on your hands 😆

I'm off work and putting more coats of paint and wax on my Space Soldier costume, so this is done during drying downtime.

Well, that's my excuse this week. ;) 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.