Wolverine MTW

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking at purchasing one of these (not the Milspec) and I'd be interested in any honest feedback from current owners,ex-owners or users.I've viewed many reviews and read a lot about them.I'm not confident in building my own...yet and these look like a good option.My friend who is also looking said that  issues have been addressed,not sure what but I will research further.Is this a good starting point to get into HPA?Thanks.

Have a gander at that mate! Plenty of owners on here, myself included!

Long time hpa user, owned a MTW for a little over a year now. 

There isn't a rif on the market right now that will perform as well as a MTW out the box. End of story. 

The amount of money you'd have to spend to get a good rif to perform as well as a MTW is would let you let you have enough change after buying a MTW and line and tank to get some nice accessories like a vortex red dot etc. 

I've have a polarstar fusion engine (was my first hpa rig) that I spent time and money to get setup up and shooting true as possible. The out the box MTW has 90% of the performance. That last 10% would only matter if all you cared about in Airsoft was absolute performance. 

The only reason I own AEG's is incase I go to a site that doesn't offer hpa refills. If you drive then you can buy a scuba tank and refill yourself. I don't currently and lugging a scuba tank on public transport would be a pain and get odd looks

Edited by Encore
Spelling, grammer and typo's

Ordered....😁My mate a Tippy owner has a portable compressor for filling,he's moving to one of these as well...🙂..thanks for the advice all.

Not in my experience. Mine has fed any M4 mag given to it thus far

It has arrived but it has a tag on the muzzle saying "semi-locked" is that normal?yes i tried to roing them but ist's too late and I don't want to touch it if I have to return it,thanks.

• 7 months later...
On 04/05/2022 at 17:01, AttackPlatypus said:

IMG_4336.jpg

MTW's are absolutely incredible for the money. Really nice build quality and excellent performance. They're so good I'm even selling my SRS at the moment as they essentially have the same range. 

How good the Magpul fixed stock? I want something light for my next build :D

Also a K2 grip lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.