Ordering from powair6

Magic_Mike

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone ordered from them lately? Ran into any custom charges, etc?

I’m after a kythera and seeing that super5ives are out of stock and HighPressures website still ain’t done. I’m getting impatient and considering ordering from abroad. Or if anyone knows of another UK retailer I’ve missed, that’d be great. 

Powair6 are great as long as its in stock and arrives ok.
They will label it correctly with French DHL. Customs will be entirely pot luck. 

Only issue with Powair6 is their customer service or lack off if the package goes rogue. 
"Call le DHL. We do not give zee fuck"

image.jpeg.71a48cdc0fc5c574fcb611caa86da676.jpeg

I would see if Redwolf has it. I have ordered high value stuff from them many times. Arrives as fast as from Europe and never been hit with VAT. 

Edited by Groot

59 minutes ago, sjhirst said:

Highpressureairsoft' website is back up and running.

Nice, I can finally get the shims I need 👍

To OP, I had to pay about £13 in duty taxes after ordering a kythera and a few other bits. I paid it and the vat as soon as I got the email and it go through okay. Though as highpressureairsoft are back up it's worth looking at them

Ordered a couple things from them (Powair6) fairly recently

had no issues I can speak of
no customs charges, however both things were £20 including postage, about £10ish each,
so I generally wouldn't expect charges for anything that value

Took your usual ~4 weeks delivery

All-in-all
Good, can't complain

1 hour ago, -davo- said:

Ordered a couple things from them (Powair6) fairly recently

had no issues I can speak of
no customs charges, however both things were £20 including postage, about £10ish each,
so I generally wouldn't expect charges for anything that value

Took your usual ~4 weeks delivery

All-in-all
Good, can't complain

You won't have to pay vat yourself on anything under £135, the store themselves has to do that. 4 weeks is insane delivery time. Granted I payed about £30 delivery on my rather large order but it took 5 days and that was over a weekend. 

oh well that's good to know

Yeah i used their cheapest delivery option as i wasn't in that much of a rush to get the parts, and also wanted to keep costs low

Would definitely make sense to pay for the improved shipping options on larger/more expensive orders

On 03/05/2022 at 19:35, Badgerlicious said:

Nice, I can finally get the shims I need 👍

To OP, I had to pay about £13 in duty taxes after ordering a kythera and a few other bits. I paid it and the vat as soon as I got the email and it go through okay. Though as highpressureairsoft are back up it's worth looking at them

I just saw 😍

anyone know if I select yes on the added custom grip line, the original macro line comes as well? 
there isn’t a ‘No’ selection 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.