HPA Silverback SRS

Mancave

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have put a Wolverine Bolt, and Silverback Fasthop in my Sportline SRS. Any recommendations for bucking and nub? I run .45bbs 

Thanks

Hi. The SRS can easily lift .48's with the standard SBA 60 bucking and nub. Personally I run a 70 and that too has no issues lifting, I just like the slightly tougher rubber as I feel it's more consistent.
If you haven't already swapped your inner barrel, swithing stock out for a PDI in same length and bore size is a very good idea also.

27 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Hi. The SRS can easily lift .48's with the standard SBA 60 bucking and nub. Personally I run a 70 and that too has no issues lifting, I just like the slightly tougher rubber as I feel it's more consistent.
If you haven't already swapped your inner barrel, swithing stock out for a PDI in same length and bore size is a very good idea also.

Thanks for that, I was thinking on going onto.48bbs, I have already put a silverback 70 degree bucking, I do prefer EDGI barrels, personal preference 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.