WOOOOOO HOOOOOO NAF 22

AirSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got my son and mine booked.

They were selling fast as I bought mine within a day of opening and the competitor numbers were in the 1200's already..!

So it is looking like a get them while you can, last year I booked the last week before bookings closed and our numbers were in the 1500's, so its looking like hot ticket sales this year.

It's on a Worthing game day, so I won't be going, because a bunch of my friends are staff at Worthing and can't go :(

I really do want to go though. I'll get there at some point

Yep it's coming round fast 🙂

Our little team (Diamond Dogs) will be there again.

We will be a six man team as I've got my grandson and his mate hooked. They have a few games under their belts so won't have to babysit them.

I have been getting kit sorted today. Start early lol. 

It's crazy but I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.

We have been going for bout six years now. Just love the social element and having the games is a bonus 🙂

Regards

I'd rather have a wank with sandpaper gloves than go to that shit show. Sure the social side of it can be good but that doesn't come near to making up for the crappy gameplay

Edited by Cannonfodder

On 30/04/2022 at 18:37, Cannonfodder said:

I'd rather have a wank with sandpaper gloves than go to that shit show. Sure the social side of it can be good but that doesn't come near to making up for the crappy gameplay

I agree that organisation could do with being better sorted to aid game play... It is entirely up to the individual on how much participation they want. I am taking my son because he wants to go and I get to see him enjoying himself, although I can't keep up with him, its amusing and fun to take part, the only downside is too many idiots who don't consider that some people like to sleep at night and are not all weekend party animals, it got old very quickly on that part.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.