Warrior Universal Pistol Holster compatibility

Sneaky

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.  I’m thinking of buying a Umarex USP45 pistol. I currently have a WE G23 which sits in my Warrior Universal Pistol Holster. Does anyone know first hand if the USP45 will fit the Warrior Universal Pistol Holster?

Many Thanks.

Uuuuhhhh, I don't have that specific pistol, but I can confirm that my TM HK45 fits in it (suppressor and all), as does my mk23 if I put it to its largest, so I imagine that Umarex USP45 will fit too. Might want to wait for someone to confirm that though, as I can only speculate based on the pistols I've used in mine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2022 at 20:26, Impulse said:

Uuuuhhhh, I don't have that specific pistol, but I can confirm that my TM HK45 fits in it (suppressor and all), as does my mk23 if I put it to its largest, so I imagine that Umarex USP45 will fit too. Might want to wait for someone to confirm that though, as I can only speculate based on the pistols I've used in mine.

Cheers. I have the warrior holster and have finally found a USP45 holster, so all is good and I will find out when I order the pistol.

53 minutes ago, John_W said:

I put a HK45 in mine no problem. You can even squeeze a Mk23 in, so the USP should probably fit.

Thanks for that.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.