Airsoft Forums UK

ARES Enfield No4. Mk1 and No4. Mk1(T)

Crazy_Crystal

https://youtu.be/PjqmmYJl228

Red wolf review of the rifles. Unfortunately (but kinda expected) it seem these rifles have sub par performance for a ridiculous £700 price tag. 

I’ll stick to my S&T for now. Only cost £299 and seems to perform better than this bank account draining paper weight…. 

Seems like this will inevitably join the pile of overpriced junk historic guns along with the likes of RWAs Enfield and ares own L1A1.

When will these Airsoft manufactures learn! Oh well, here’s hoping for the G&G and maybe S&T to manufacture a No4

Edited by Armo1000

2 hours ago, Armo1000 said:

https://youtu.be/PjqmmYJl228

Red wolf review of the rifles. Unfortunately (but kinda expected) it seem these rifles have sub par performance for a ridiculous £700 price tag. 

I’ll stick to my S&T for now. Only cost £299 and seems to perform better than this bank account draining paper weight…. 

Seems like this will inevitably join the pile of overpriced junk historic guns along with the likes of RWAs Enfield and ares own L1A1.

When will these Airsoft manufactures learn! Oh well, here’s hoping for the G&G and maybe S&T to manufacture a No4

Sadly you may be right... That bolt pull also looks very odd ... It shouldn't be stuff both ways unless they've done something very strange 🤔

Sounds like they’ve tried to replicate the forward cocking action of the RS but have a standard rearward cocking spring mechanism . 

price was to be expected , im out .

On 09/05/2022 at 08:47, JimFromHorsham said:

Ah Daves Custom Scalpers at it again