air soft defence.

hickok55

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

52 minutes ago, hickok55 said:

maybe you shouldn't go to school.

Careful! 

Mr Tackle was in the SS.

(Special School) 😉

15 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Youtube videos shaming people not taking their hits aren't "Making a movie"

that's not what i was going to do people not calling they hit is fine with me after all it's just a game.

On 19/04/2022 at 10:48, Rogerborg said:

This is nothing personal, but we have zero self-interest in helping you.  This is a forum primarily for people who use airsoft guns for their intended purpose, the one behind the defence that we enjoy, and which could be removed on Ministerial whim at any time if RIFs are abused.

The very fact that you asked here rather than on a theatrical forum suggests that your intentions are not what you claim.

i apologize for the lateness of my reply i've been very busy. i do intend to make a film and i didn't know it was illegal to buy a airsoft gun for any other reason than wanting it to play that matches also i did not know they was a theatrical forum good day Monsieur.

Edited by hickok55

Many moons ago I was involved in a 70's themed gangster film.  Due to a sudden burst of summer rain, we all ran under the shelter of a concrete canopy that housed a couple of cashpoints at the front of the local Natwest.

As we waited for the rain to stop, one of the actors pulled out his revolver and asked me to see why the hammer was broken.  At that precise moment a Group 4 van pulled up to deliver or pick up some cash.  The driver and passenger thus found some bloke in a baby shit yellow safari jacket, afro wig, Zapata moustache and aviator shades waving a pistol around...

I quickly pulled the binbag from our camera and shouted that we were making a film.  They alighted from the van and had a good swear at us for giving them a heart attack.

These days I expect we'd all have been in deepest shit.  We felt lucky to have avoided any back then.  

22 hours ago, hickok55 said:

i don't go to school.

Clearly 

I'm sure anyone semi seriously producing a film would know where to get props from.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, hickok55 said:

please tell me why am i in the wrong place.

Foetal alcohol syndrome?

Since you're still pretending that your interest is theatrical, I'll pretend to believe you and point you at some Facebook groups which are relevant to your claimed purpose.

Student Film Maker and Actors Network UK

UK Film Makers

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.