Scorpion evo boneyard

Khyber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, so I'm looking at buying a boneyard Scorpion Evo off of someone. It's in bits and he said it keeps locking up but shot fine when it didn't. He also said he is pretty sure it's all there as it's in a box in bits. I think the gearbox assy is assembled but the the rest of it i.e. the shell isn't. The shell has been sprayed with a pattern on it (distatsefully in my eyes, but each to there own). I want it for a custom build so intend on putting the all the mod cons in it like an ARL and faster gearset, cnc hop chamber etc. Main reason for buying is it will be my first AEG and I want to know how it ticks to learn the teching side so happy for a disassembled gun that will need parts fixing etc and I am very tech savvy and mechanically minded.

What kind of price would you say it is worth in stated condition? I know these seem to sell for a higher fraction of new price n full working order compared to many other guns and would like to know I'm not over paying for what could essentially need a lot ploughed in to it.

IMG-20220314-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Khyber

wouldnt pay more than £150 max.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.