Beta Project Magpul PTS FDE midcap Pmags

hitmanNo2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have 10 x Magpul PTS licensed Beta Project FDE midcap 75rounder Pmags I am looking to move on.  They are very slightly used.  Rub marks from mag well if you catch in the right light etc.

Long discontinued now.  I saw a new box of 5 sell on US ebay for $90 shipped so £73.  £73x2= 146 x 0.75 = 109.50.  So is £110 posted fair for these do we think?  Difficult to get other prices as they're not all that common now.

IMG_20220410_134140.jpg

I’ve not seen any of these for quite a while so it’s difficult to know like you say!

The right buyer may have them off you for £100~ish posted, but if you were happy to split them I don’t think £10 each is unreasonable. 

Honestly, I wouldn't have gone that high. These weren't the premium PTS Pmags which I would imagine are worth around £10 mag second hand, I'd have suggested around £35 for a box of 5, so around £70 all in. 

From my experience of these, they were pretty sub par, but looked like the more expensive PTS version and I think more than a few bought these thinking they were getting a pts set and when they weren't as good, they sort of disappeared. 

Yeah.  The ebay price did surprise me.  I think the main issue with these is that whilst they're advertised as 75 rounders, they can take considerably more so unless you're careful about loading, you can run into issues.  Stay at 75 or thereabouts and they're fine.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.