Best Scar H platform?

JS101

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve been a hankering after a scar h - but there seem to be limited options outside the pretty expensive TM recoil.

Am I just not looking properly?  

Can anyone recommend a good non TM scar h that has decent externals?

Are you just wanting a simple AEG or are you wanting the functionality? your cheapest option will be a double bell, then WE, Classic Army, VFC and most expensive TM. or the out sider WE GBBR. current times appears most of them are out of stock. the answer is not really. The VFC have lovely externals but they have a poor reputation for internals. never seen a Classic army. double bell are getting a go reputation these days but the scar is an old model so no idea on the quality.

Have a look at the VFC or any clones of it. Apart from the hop up and air nozzle it's all standard v2. It's VFC so the internals are arse but there's a lot you can do with it, including a maxx hop and air nozzle. The wiring setup isn't great but you can get in there with a Dremel to hard wire it. Or do what I did and ditch the ugg boot

IMG_20220107_203501.jpg

Personally I love my vfc scar h platforms. I have 2 of the scar h ssr at the moment and with some minor upgrades they are perfect for most games. I am getting the ordinary scar h too just looking for the rite one to pop up. I have heard bad things about the tm scar h recoil particularly about poor quality stocks braking. 

C972BFA5-F6BA-4D63-A6FA-3E6DA38BC84A.jpeg

You could look at Dboys SCAR H? But at the end of the day believe me you can’t go wrong with a TM SCAR H.  I have had no issues with mine.  The stock solid as anything. AEG’s are all the same but it depends what you want from it. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.