Flexible knives, cos... melee kills are just humiliating to the victim

Khyber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, i would like to get hold of a nice training knife. TSblades are awesome but unfortunately not really bendy. My local site states needs to bend at least 90⁰. So can anyone recommend any 'nice' flexible alternatives? Most I have found on ebay etc are just plain boring. 

Sidenote I'm almost considering buying the TSblades grips and some rubber and making my own..

Edited by Khyber

😂 I had a feeling it may turn this way after searching and finding an old thread which went entirely in that direction. I don't want have to explain to the missus why she found a floppy dildo in my drawer, I fear she wouldn't believe me even for telling the truth 😂

Edited by Khyber

40 minutes ago, Khyber said:

😂 I had a feeling it may turn this way after searching and finding an old thread which went entirely in that direction. I don't want have to explain to the missus why she found a floppy dildo in my drawer, I fear she wouldn't believe me even for telling the truth 😂

I can think of a better place to hide it 👀

Rubber Axe

I had one of these on my pack for breaching and maiming but sadly lost it :(

Go Viking or GTFO

Dummy Rubber Axe V1 Black Frog Industries®

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Rubber banana or flip flop also work.

I have been killed by a squeaky pig thanks @ImTriggerHappy and a rubber chicken @L3wisD ffs 

A pic of the two offenders for you to reminisce over. 

Screenshot_20220331-192129_Facebook.thumb.jpg.59d01f68ea5ff457bcf156aaa933f1c5.jpg

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

A celebrity rubber chicken.

Manufactured internet celebrity with no real substance, those that know will remember it getting dry humped by a certain tactical pig.

I normally carry a Cold Steel training knife for melee kills but as they don't bend 90° they're not an option. The only ones I've seen that do bend that far are the bayonets for a M4

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/airsoft-rubber-bayonet-knife/

These can also be attached to the rifle for that extra tacticool look 

2 hours ago, Groot said:

Rubber Axe

I had one of these on my pack for breaching and maiming but sadly lost it :(

Go Viking or GTFO

Dummy Rubber Axe V1 Black Frog Industries®

I was googling about for one of those today! I was going to steal an axe from my kid's fireman costume for Saturday but after giving myself a test whack in the head with it I concluded that it fucking hurts to be hit in the head with and probably wouldn't be allowed.

53 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

The only ones I've seen that do bend that far are the bayonets for a M4

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/airsoft-rubber-bayonet-knife/

These can also be attached to the rifle for that extra tacticool look 

These are noisy as hell in the standard holster.  

I found two for about a tenner somewhere, possibly TG, not that they're an option at the minute.  Worth looking around though. 

• Supporters

I wasn’t happy with what you can buy either , as others said most don’t bend enough so I made my own . I used a piece of dense foam(think it was an old dummy plate) cut a ruff shape then finished shaping with couple of different grits of sandpaper . I made a ‘dagger’ shaped knife and a tomahawk , AND best thing is because they are foam my site allows them to be thrown so I can lob my tomahawk at other players ! 😆😆😆

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

so I can lob my tomahawk at other players ! 😆😆😆

But only if it's not windy lol

16 hours ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

Just go to Ann summers and get a floppy dildo for the ultimate humiliation knife kill

A ribbed knobler...... love it. ;

Edited by concretesnail

5 minutes ago, concretesnail said:

A ribbed knobler...... love it. ;

Team guernsey used to have a player who would run around in the night games of the weekender using this method…. Worked well for him….

5 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

...again

Shhh! Don't let the cat out of the bag!

• Supporters
On 01/04/2022 at 12:04, Khyber said:

Shhh! Don't let the cat out of the bag!

Or is that “don’t let the pussy out of the gimp sack !” ?🤔

On 31/03/2022 at 16:07, Stratton Oakmont said:

Just go to Ann summers and get a floppy dildo for the ultimate humiliation knife kill

I always thought that would make a better weapon than a bayonet. A group of paras charging at you screaming with a rubber cock mounted on the end of their rifle would certainly make me think twice about how much I really wanted to hold my position! 

Is that not every Saturday night in Colchester?

Anyway what you need is one of these:

https://blackfencer.com/en/one-handed-swords-synthetic/46-basket-hilt-broadsword.html

And a Mad Jack Churchill load out to go with it. 😉

Edited by The Waco Kid
Swords

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.