Lancer Tactical AK's - any experience?

solitaire360

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

Being 'budget conscious' I'm wondering whether to wait for the next drop of CYMA AK's (VFC clones) or go for one of these: https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/lancer-tactical-lt-51s-aks-74m-pro-line-g2-w-etu-and-mosfet?pv=18272

Little request: Whether or not you'd ever personally get anything yourself from PB is not my question here btw, so please do keep that in mind.

What I'm asking is, that given I'd probably end up getting a MOSFET, upgraded inner barrel, spring, hop up and gears fitted into a CYMA AK eventually anyway, which in itself would come to between £250-300 mark incl. the aeg itself, would it still be worth waiting for them to come back in stock, when these LT AK's seem to contain a lot of said 'upgrades' already ootb?

I already own a Cyma cm.077f (M-Lok version) which I indeed had upgraded as per the above, but now I fancy something a bit more traditional looking, hence why I'm considering some form of full size AK74.

LCT and E&L fanbois, I am indeed aware of how beautiful and worth every penny their own ranges are, but for now I'd ask for the advice to be geared towards the above only, if possible.

So yeh, does anyone here have any experience with the LT 'Pro-Line' G2 series? There appear to be a good mix of opinions out there, from what I've seen; although a lot of those seem to be specifically about LT's M4 range (no surprises there!)

Thanks in advance 🙂

I have 'ahem' many CYMA AKs, all have standard hops and gears.  I swap  a BW 'fet between them.   

The barrels are not too bad tbh, but can be bettered,  the rubbers are a bit crap and best replaced.   You can nip the hop adjuster up when set and then forget it if you stick to one BB weight.  

• Supporters

Me personally I’d wait for the cyma to come back in to stock , they are a very well known and liked entity and on the whole the best ‘bang for ya buck’ when it comes to AK’s . 

definately wait for a cyma, probably cheaper too.  though i personally cant get over the Lancer AKM, it has a ak74 mag....

Picture1.jpg

Edited by kasaran

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.