Anyone going to the The Depot - Port Glasgow 27/03/22?

Gloombones

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, I am relatively new to airsoft and will be at the ‘depot’ in Port Glasgow tomorrow, Looking forward to my first CQB skirmishing there and looking for any recommends or advice for gear, load out etc, 

I was at ‘Red Alert’ Newbury last Sunday which was open field and have been to ‘players of war’ in Falkirk, however I’m anticipating a different beast all together being that it will be close quarter pew.

bonus: the depot is it’s in my home town, and literally a 2 minute walk away :)

• Supporters

I've not been there yet. @Musica has been a few times.

From what I understand, it's currently quite... intense.  The site is huge, but only a small part of it has been developed so far, and the games can hinge on who holds the choke point in each game.  It's very dark and a torch will be very helpful.

The site owner Jonno knows his stuff and they're constantly improving the site.  If you have any issues during the day, I would encourage you to take it up with the marshals and Jonno in a positive and constructive way.

I'll likely be there sometime in April after they stop with the Spy-n-Snitch theatre.

I think he means track and trace lol

• Supporters
23 hours ago, Shamal said:

I think he means track and trace lol

Yes, Protect Scotland / Check In Scotland / Test and Protect, all still going in the Democratic People's Republic of Caledonia.  No longer mandatory (I think) but still being imposed voluntarily by a few places.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.