So i lost a bet

Chanzeypopz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my post. To cut a long story short i lost a very high stakes bet with a group of male friends of mine and the forfeit they originally chose was for me to play a round of paint ball....completely naked (could wear mask/goggles and trainers) but i have been unable to find anywhere that would allow me to honor this forfeit. So now they have suggested airsoft instead.

Does anyone know anybody in the airsoft buisness living somewhat close to Glasgow who could make this happen ? Also will airsoft hurt as bad as paintballs ? Thanks x

Screenshot_20201121-191405_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Chanzeypopz
Grammar

Honestly can't tell if this is spam or not. The text sounds too well structured for a spammer/bot, but the addition of the photo just seems phishy af...

Honestly can't tell if this is spam or not. The text sounds too well structured for a spammer/bot, but the addition of the photo just seems phishy af...

Edit: profile says phishy af for thirsty nerds 🤣🤣🤣

This is setting the scene for free advertising when the papers pick up the story.

The original post in a paintball forum dropped the name of a paintball site owner who was going to make all the arrangements 

This site owner is responsible for gems such as “job vacancy for paintball bullet tester” on a (pro rata) salary of £40,000

Which translated to zero hours contracted gopher who gets their photo taken being shot to be sent to the Daily Mail under the next headline “Student gets £40,000 job as paintball bullet tester”

However to answer the original question - yes, airsoft hurts a lot less than paintball 

A suggested next route would be to enquire if the Gel blaster community is big enough yet to have a forum, then the  Nerf tournament community 

• Supporters

Tbh I doubt any sites gonna let you play completely starkers, well definitely not in a public game, exposes (npi) them & you to lots of legal public decency issues. 

I private game might be a possibility, but you'd have to get all your obviously pervy male friends to play to make up the numbers. 

Alternatively, set a compromise & just wear something skimpy but legal, plenty of guys have run around in mankini's for a giggle with no objections from sites. 

& yes it will hurt. 

& without pictures it didn't happen 😏

25lpu8.jpg

On top of the pain side, I would also / still consider about bruising, swelling and even BB's potentially breaking skin. Assuming none of your friends played airsoft before, if one them shot at you point blank just for a laugh, that feeling certainly wont be reciprocate by you. Not to mention if it hit one of your more delicate body parts.

Also got me thinking ... don't know if it is just me, but in my experience getting shot in the ass is one of the more painful areas to hit, despite the amount of fat in that area. Maybe I just have a sensitive bum. 🤔

41 minutes ago, Tackle said:

just wear something skimpy 

& without pictures it didn't happen 😏

25lpu8.jpg

It had to be you....😂😂

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Shamal said:

It had to be you....😂😂

LOL, of course mate, us peeps of a certain generation, raised on a diet of non pc TV 🤣

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Oh for fucks sake. The last thing this hobby needs is attention seeking thots

Brilliant idea if you ask me, it would class as a charity game as I reckon at least half of the players haven't seen a real life nipple since their mom stopped breastfeeding them.

Also what a great diversionary tactic, you could send her out on a run and pick off the opposition as they stand there like slack jawed zombies while figuring what sort out white stuff they should be shooting at her.

If this became a thing it would grow the game as there would never be a half empty game again. Right up until some fucked up fat incel charges one down on a I can't get laid without paying for it red mist moment.

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, Chanzeypopz said:

Thanks all who replied, I am currently waiting on word back from the Depot in port Glasgow. The mankini thing is also a great shout. Will probably pick one up 🙄

Don't forget those pics 😜

1yq45e.jpg

Worth a ticket to Glasgow?? Lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.