Your first AEG

Madball
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Id been borrowing my friends guns for about a year because i never stuck to one site long enough to get UKARA, but when i finaly did, the first gun i bough was the full metal ICS CXP brand new with folding stock. Eventualy sold it on to a frined and since then he has kept it and modded it so much and turned it into a god gun, its his baby! she will be missed!

AGM M14, wood stock (stained to an almost black) and hunting scope, crappy on full auto but the dogs bollock on semi.

JG beta spetz, bought for £90 with a few mags, lovely gun and surprisingly good range. Sold it, regretted it and bought another one a year later.

• Supporters

Dboys M4A1 RIS. broke first game :P then rented for a while, then got a CA M15A2 Rifle (m16) put a nade laucher on it, sold it then got a SRC M4 turned into a half built L119 sold that to a mate, now have a CA M4 CQB which is almost an L119 too. ;)

had a KWA G36c bought for me, Mitchell, you payed for a gun? while under 18?! dun dun duun!

Classic Army M4 A1! Solid stock! Really great AEG, was really reliable and played like a trooper for well over a years worth of games without any faults or hiccups... until it got stolen :(

• 2 weeks later...

CA M15A4 Sportline.... got it a couple of years ago, and for the first year just fiddled with externals. Then decided to take the plunge and rebuilt the insides, now I think the only original parts are the outer barrel, trigger and stock (no fagpul for me). Since it was all done so gradually it still feels like the same gun. Still my first choice weapon :D

Archived