Unable to view "My Attachments"

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello. 

I am unable to view and delete my "My Attachments" That is accessible from clicking your username in the top right. It just displays "Something Went Wrong". 

Since the Account File Limit has dropped in the past couple of years I have had to delete loads of useful tech images to keep my site review images in place. But now I cant even remove images at all unless I go back through my post history. 

Cheers. 

• 4 weeks later...

Still unable to view my attachments. Can there be an investigation as to why that might be? 

6 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Still unable to view my attachments. Can there be an investigation as to why that might be? 

I’m unable to do the same

im unable to post any images now unless it was taken on a pre 2000ad digital camera with pish poor resolution 😫

then going back to edit posts to remove images, it tells me they are too old to edit!!

• 6 months later...
  • Root Admin

Can someone tell me if they're able to see these yet? https://airsoft-forums.uk/attachments/

I think this was noted as a bug last year so I'm hoping it's fixed. I see nothing in the documentation to say whether this has happened. If it continues to be an issue I can probably allow editing of archived threads (but I'd rather not allow this for hopefully obvious reasons).

33 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Can someone tell me if they're able to see these yet? https://airsoft-forums.uk/attachments/

I think this was noted as a bug last year so I'm hoping it's fixed. I see nothing in the documentation to say whether this has happened. If it continues to be an issue I can probably allow editing of archived threads (but I'd rather not allow this for hopefully obvious reasons).

Yes, it works for me

(However I don’t think that I had the problem in the first place)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.