CamoRaids

Wavey_Gravey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anybody used camoraids in the past?

Ordered a RIF on the 10th, email revived saying orders placed and contacted them on the 15th…got a reply akin to “Not sure what’s happened, I’ll look into it”

Email back twice, had nothing since.

Ive previously heard people rave about this place, especially for the upgrade service but so far, it’s a bit piss poor when your spending such a large amount on toys.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
12 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Has anybody used camoraids in the past?

Ordered a RIF on the 10th, email revived saying orders placed and contacted them on the 15th…got a reply akin to “Not sure what’s happened, I’ll look into it”

Email back twice, had nothing since.

Ive previously heard people rave about this place, especially for the upgrade service but so far, it’s a bit piss poor when your spending such a large amount on toys.

CamoRaids is a two-person operation which doesn't leave much for bandwidth/resilience - I know a fair few folk who love them but I had similar issues to you in a sense. However later learned that the delay in my case was because of a bereavement so fair play.

Best bet is to just give them a ring, I think the contact number there is a mobile and it should get you through to either Miguel (tech) or the other chap, who's sales :) Both are nice to talk to!

Edited by DrAlexanderTobacco

As stated above by Alex, give them a call, really decent chaps. Marek generally looks after sales, him & Miguel divide & conquer regarding tech work etc.

I personally can't knock these guys, sure a simple phone call can resolve

Forgot about this topic.

All sorted and both great blokes to deal with, I did mention about the lack of coms via email and they had a good enough reason.

Didn’t actually end up getting what i ordered due to a website issue but will be going back for sure.

Edited by Wavey_Gravey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.