The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They make me angry :angry:

They are horrible self centered creatures who dont really appreciate what you do for them, they bugger off sh**ing in everyone elses gardens until they are hungry so then return home to eat and sleep not offering anything in return so pointless to keep as pets.

Theres a japanese bobtail thing that lives over the road and had a nasty habbit of sh**ing underneath the washingline in the mulch stuff thats there every night, so i buried a remote thermo and got up early....well, it hasnt done it since.

Dogs on the otherhand are wonderful creatures who aim to please their owner hence the term "dog is a mans best friend" not "cat is a mans best friend" :P

• Supporters

Angry again. Downloading 36GB of games, download speed of 12kb/s. Time remaining; 291 days and 17 hours. I look forward to playing my games!

Angry again. Downloading 36GB of games, download speed of 12kb/s. Time remaining; 291 days and 17 hours. I look forward to playing my games!

the funny thing is that once you get them the sequels will be out!

• Supporters
They make me angry :angry:

They are horrible self centered creatures who dont really appreciate what you do for them, they bugger off sh**ing in everyone elses gardens until they are hungry so then return home to eat and sleep not offering anything in return so pointless to keep as pets.

Theres a japanese bobtail thing that lives over the road and had a nasty habbit of sh**ing underneath the washingline in the mulch stuff thats there every night, so i buried a remote thermo and got up early....well, it hasnt done it since.

Dogs on the otherhand are wonderful creatures who aim to please their owner hence the term "dog is a mans best friend" not "cat is a mans best friend" :P

Completely agree as well, couldn't have said it better myself.

My dog has partially disabled back legs and she still goes crazy happy when I get home, dogs are so full of character.

But yeah, she hates cats, but obviously because of her legs, she can never get near enough to tear them apart, she can't even climb stairs :(

Poor Molly.

Lol I could almost be talking about my own child or something.

• Supporters

Angry with Argos now..

3 months ago, I cracked my iPod screen, I have the 3 year accidental damage cover, so rang them up and they collected it a week later and said it would be repaired in one month or a replacement would be sent out.

2 months later, nothing from them. Rang them up, said they had lost it and a new one was going to be sent out, with the 3 year cover still valid.

Week later still nothing, so rang them back up, they said the same again.

2 weeks after that (today) I get a letter from them, saying it was unrepairable and they will send £175 in vouchers for replacement and the cover is now void, which cost me £45 because it is unlimited.

A cracked screen is not unrepairable, and replacements only cost £20 or so. They've lost my iPod (been told that twice) and claimed it can't be fixed, so are sending vouchers to buy a replacement and voiding my £45 cover.

Not happy. Will be complaining and arguing with them tomorrow.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Unlucky, and yes you are about to read this right :P

Download Speed: 92566 kbps (11570.8 KB/sec ) Upload Speed: 65169 kbps (8146.1 KB/sec )

What makes me unhappy, at this moment in time,

A Level Physics and A Level Maths,

They are so confusing!

Good luck with that!

Hope this doesn't make you guys even more angry :lol:

• Supporters

Paid £400 for a bearded dragon vivarium setup. The guys who set it up for me did it wrong. As a result, yesterday, my beardies vivarium heat lamp exploded and he was without heat all day, get home from work and he's half dead, was not a happy bunny in the slightest. Reptile shop got an earful earlier.

• Supporters

Angry about cycling to sixth form locking my bike up and realising my key was sitting next to my computer.. had to get the bus home and getting it there tomorrow.

Liam complain to the ombudsman or tell argos you will be they will give you whatever you want trust me

I solved the problem, now getting £175 in vouchers and £50 cheque. Will be buying a new iPod and keeping the £50 to spend on airsoft :).

This

The "top" answer.

1) It is not helpful, and doesn't answer the question.

2) it has been voted top answer, despite there being better, more helpful answers.

It enrages me.

As I read yesterday (with a slight change)

"Religion is like a Penis

Its fine to have one.

Its fine to be proud of one.

But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,

and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my throat. "

Im not starting a religious flame war - im not angry at religion, i just get annoyed by the "i art holier than thou" people, who are, 99% of the time, religious.

End.

Money!

I want to many things but have no money for it :(

Small list:

Finish my DMR (£200)

Socom gear Gemtech Oasis (116)

And my buyer for my AK has just said he has no money!

Grahh!

But I did just join a team so that is a bit better.

• Supporters

Don't get me started on money.

I want everything.

My airsoft list goes BEYOND`reason. You name it, chances are I probably want it (starting with that damn SnS vickers!).

I'm working on some 40k stuff too, that's expensive.

Then I need about £5000 of photography stuff (but I'm working on that).

• Supporters

Management <_< want me to do my job properly, try doing yours in first place :angry:

• Supporters

f*cking Kids thinking stuffing stuff up my cars tail pipe is funny my car is now f*cked i either have to pay for it to get fixed or buy a new car THIS IS WHY I HATE EVERYONE UNDER 16 ATLEAST and the retarded police who wont bother looking for them!

• Supporters

Facebook.

The various "Holier than thou' brigades.

As of recently, the airsoft variety are really starting to grind my gears.

Don't like people using hi-caps? Grow up, shut up and go to a milsim game.

If it's not a milsim game, people are well within their rights to use them.

Not everyone who uses them sprays like Rambo. Some use them for practica reasons (like not having to constantly go back to the safe-zone to re-arm) or economic reasons - magazines aren't cheap, especially if you find you've just spent £19 on a magazine that doesn't fit/feed in your gun.

Midcaps don't equal 'l33tsk1llz'. I've seen plenty of people who spray whilst using mids (and even lows :rolleyes: ), using all 20 magazines up in the warm-up game, which lasts 10 minutes...

My flatmates. I love 'em, I really do, they're a great bunch of girls (didn't realise my accomodation is predominantly a nursing/medics block, there's me and 1 guy with 7 girls in my flat) but, they've done something that infuriates me.

I clean up after myself. If I mes up the kitchen, I clean up right away. I vacuum the hall if needed. I empty the recycling. If I return from a night out and spill drink in the kitchen, I clean it up first thing in the morning. Hell, I've cooked for them a few times.

Do they? Not really. On a few occasions I've cleaned the kitchen after they've had a drinking session (Southerners can't handle their drink), or come back smashed. So they've created a rota to make sure everyone does their job. Only, I've now gotten extra stuff to do, stuff I already do... Great...

• Supporters

Insurance repairs, do you really think I want my car back half finished? No thought not :angry:

Where it occurred to my insurance to not tell them to repair certain damage is beyond me :blink:

O and theyve taken my hire car back, and that is really annoying, bye bye '10 reg 1.6l astra, hello again v reg 1l arosa thats half fixed <_<

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.