The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So folks.

This thread is for those of us, who are just a little bit angry.

Let us discuss what is, or generally produces anger within thee.

Today. I am angry about printers. They all need to be melted down, and the heads of all the respective companies that produce them should be forced to drink the resulting toxic sludge.

Why I head you ask?

So, I'm printing off the PRMC get-fit-to-apply guide, and my printer runs out of CYAN ink. Which is odd, this guide seems very black and white and not very CYAN, but I digress. My printer then flips out and is all like "lol, i kno ur tyna print in liek blk n white bt i no has cyan so u no has prnting" because it's an epson douchebag.

So I I'm all like "C'mon guy, I've got work at 7 in the morning, this is gonna be my lunchtime reading, you're printing using black ink only, what's the problem?"

The printers all like "hurrrr....derrrr...i no prntg til u giv me mah cyan inks!"

At which point I hulk out all over the place and start piledriving my printer into the moon. (n.b. this may or may not have happened).

Printer, after an epic beating is just like "hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....durrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...me derped!"

And that's the end of it. I've got half this guide printed, another page wedged halfway through the printer, what use is that? Am I supposed to simply learn how to be HALF as fit as a royal marine applicant? I guess so.

Thanks printer.

What's making you angry? :D

• AF-UK Founding Member

Double posts, ignorance to the rules - early bumping, trying to bump cheekily, uninformative off topic posts, topics with 0 replies, topics with far too many replies for something simple... list goes on.

So as you can tell the forums are a massive gripe for me. Why oh why did I start :lol:

• Supporters

Not having enough 'free' cash to complete projects, time to sell some stuff :(

• Supporters
Double posts, ignorance to the rules - early bumping, trying to bump cheekily, uninformative off topic posts, topics with 0 replies, topics with far too many replies for something simple... list goes on.

So as you can tell the forums are a massive gripe for me. Why oh why did I start :lol:

U Mad?

• Supporters

U Mad?

Edit: I really couldn't resist, very sorry :P

• AF-UK Founding Member

Oh oversized signatures is another one. Maybe I should refer people to this thread on the sign up page so they know how to stay out of trouble :P

• Supporters

Topics asking what makes me angry

Guinea pigs

Football- not American football, cause that's better

Frisbee's

Red

Fruit

Both elephant :P can I get away with that?

G&g

Peugeot's

Hoovers

• Supporters

@Dev, is my sig okay? :P I wanted to put my build in without dropping the legal note out :D

Guinea pigs I can get. What are they even? They're just fake rabbits.

Football also. Crap sport.

Frisbees are AWESOME.

Fruit is AWESOME (Mostly all I eat now I'm on the training from RMR).

People who don't like mah thread, don't like G&G and have either marskman or 556 in their names make me mad :P

"Lol, jokes"

• Supporters

Donkeys

harry potter

Apple

ps3

Playmobil- always hated that stuff as a kid, sadly the Germans didn't.

turning on lamps which aren't plugged in but you thought they were

Cats

Stepping in s**t

People

Government

The guy that said money doesnt bring you happiness

Islam

Children

Pikeys

Poor engineering

Our economy

And finally Postal services as i posted a gun off via citylink only for the buyer to contact me yesterday saying i had sent the wrong package and he recieved bath tiles or something....Ive only sent one package and that was the gun meaning some swarvy thieving gypo pikey citylink depot worker has removed the address label which was well and truly attached to the parcel and stuck it on something else, Ok so maybe the label got wet or something but you gotta be some sort of retarded mouth breathing hillbilly motherf***er to stick another label onto a package of completely different size, shape and weight :angry:

Bad drivers. This includes the inability to check your own brake lights, failure to indicate and those unable to grasp roundabouts. Causes me RAGE.

People that take my money then DON'T SEND ME MY GUN.

Bad tea. There should be a universal awesome teabag, so where ever you go, you get awesome tea.

On a serious note, everyone and anyone who freely works in the the illegal sex trade. Not so much "anger", but disgust and hatred - and researching it has helped my lose what little faith i had in humanity. One of my goals (in later life - when i have the training and the know how) is to bring some serious pain on those responsible for the exploitation of the weak and defenseless.

Oh and misleading co-op information on the back of xbox 360 games.

Politics. In general its interesting, throw in money? You get a bunch of fat greedy old men who are on holiday for half the year, sit around going "hear hear!" for the other half, and some how find time to spend thousands of pounds in tax payer money on duck ponds and repainting their god damn houses.

Working in retail. Nothing quite like being treated like a bit of dirt and not being able to say anything back.

Yeah im done. For now.

Edit: Religion. Silly me. How could I forget religion. Simply one of the dumbest things to exist, and responsible for more human deaths than anything, ever. Not to mention the destruction of knowledge and information because religious leaders were "scared" of what others had discovered. Grr.

To quote Rady in Flight of the Phoenix Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

People who don't know that printers make black by mixing other colours, so they need cyan to do black...

People who try and pin the blame on religion when the real problems are the religious leaders who endlessly abuse their power.

Lack of money.

The Labour Party.

Nick Clegg.

People who go on strike about pensions.

Having been woken up before midday...

The list goes on :D

gf's fascination with absolutely tidy room, "hun there's a sock on the floor"

and their weird pet names <_<

People criticising the Jeremy Kyle show. It performs a valuable service... reminding the rest of us how un-f*cked up we are.

Responsibility in general.

The weather.

I'm one angry man...

• Supporters

Hmm.. how about;

Going to sixth form, sitting through first lesson (Physics), even though we have finished all the work, but have to sit there anyway.

Have a free period second lesson - get covered in fizzy drink because someone found it funny to shake & open it..

Third lesson was ICT - cancelled because the teacher went home ill.

Fourth lesson was Biology - also cancelled because the teacher's ill.

Last lesson, Chemistry - cancelled due to sports day, not taking part but still have to sit and watch it for an hour.

So I came home after second lesson today, pretty annoyed, especially because I live 7 miles away and cycled there.

Basically, turning up for sixth form and having no or just one lesson(s).

• Supporters
People who don't know that printers make black by mixing other colours, so they need cyan to do black...

People who don't know that mah printer has a setting to use black ink only :P Seriously though, good try ;)

I'm not a fan of the whole religion thing either. Nor am I a fan of politicians. Nick Clegg doesn't make me angry. He legitimately makes me hulk out (like, fo' real this time gangstas!); I wrote him a nasty letter a few months ago...

• Supporters
Hmm.. how about;

Going to sixth form, sitting through first lesson (Physics), even though we have finished all the work, but have to sit there anyway.

Have a free period second lesson - get covered in fizzy drink because someone found it funny to shake & open it..

Third lesson was ICT - cancelled because the teacher went home ill.

Fourth lesson was Biology - also cancelled because the teacher's ill.

Last lesson, Chemistry - cancelled due to sports day, not taking part but still have to sit and watch it for an hour.

So I came home after second lesson today, pretty annoyed, especially because I live 7 miles away and cycled there.

Basically, turning up for sixth form and having no or just one lesson(s).

Id be happy about that lol. Cycling is good ;)

Nick clegg doesn't make me angry, makes me laugh though.

Asda

Sports direct

Caravans.

Being hungry after eating a chinese- not a person, food

The amount if disabled parking spots- I'm not against the disabled but there aref way too many.

Limo's

People who can't control shopping trolleys.

Fiat 500's

The amount if disabled parking spots- I'm not against the disabled but there aref way too many.

You can thank the Labour Party and their self-diagnosing policy... it's not whether some one is disabled, it's whether they think they're disabled (and want a bigger paycheck :D )

• Supporters

What about people who want a bigger paycheck, don't think they're disabled, but could probably make others think they were?

Also, new ultimate Chuck Norris vs Mr T worldend inducing anger: biting the inside of my lip at work. Said lip swelling up, meaning every time I eat something, I bite it again. Proceeding to then, bite it again.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.