TG Prices

sonofsammo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Now admittedly, cos of the pandemic and brexit, I haven't bothered looking at TG prices for a long while.
But is it just me or have they rocketed up?

I was thinking of picking some stuff up when I next go over there, but the prices for rifs look not entirely dissimilar to the UK and have rather put me off.
Gutted really.

I've been eyeing on their P90 170 rd mag for a while now to replace my high cap. I remember they were at the £45 - 46 pound mark, and now its £51.38. That was just between Aug 21 to now.

Not sure why I still look at their site given they are no where near restarting deliveries last I heard. Probably the cheaper price compared to anywhere still makes a good case for a window shopping fogging. 

I had a shopping cart with things since last November and the prices have gone up a bit but I think that's more to do with the exchange rate variations (from to Ukraine situation I think)

Their prices are still better than UK (on most RIFs at least and they have more stock than UK) but I deleted the shopping cart when it became clear that they are no longer a viable source. 😌

3 hours ago, EDcase said:

I had a shopping cart with things since last November and the prices have gone up a bit but I think that's more to do with the exchange rate variations (from to Ukraine situation I think)

Their prices are still better than UK (on most RIFs at least and they have more stock than UK) but I deleted the shopping cart when it became clear that they are no longer a viable source. 😌

gbp to euro hasn't changed since Nov, not sure about euro to usd or rmb though.  either way inflation affecting Poland just like it is in UK 

8 hours ago, EDcase said:

Yeah, duno but doesn't matter anymore.

true, been looking more into importing directly myself last couple of weeks, just a small selection of RIF's, but in fairly large numbers. Importation prices seem to change on a weekly basis, that is you can find an agent who will ship Airsoft products.

• Supporters
13 hours ago, EDcase said:

Narp. GBP has been creeping up slightly against the Euro for the last year, but it's a small wibbles and wobbles either way.

image.thumb.png.36aacb5ee9da7ada2ea34c5caecc48ad.png

I'd assume it's just the long awaited price hikes coming down the chain.  Most countries printed billions++ of $CURRENCIES over the past couple of years.  This necessarily devalues the purchasing power of fiat, and everything is going up sharply. Food, energy, housing, transport, I reckon the headline 4.9% CPI is very optimistic.

Guest SquashyTundra6

I’m still happy enough with them, I just bought a CYMA Mp5k, a pile of mags and a few pouches from tg and had it delivered for the same price as the gun alone on the likes of patrol base etc., shipping only took a couple days as well. Definitely still better than ordering from UK retailers unfortunately! 

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, SquashyTundra6 said:

I’m still happy enough with them, I just bought a CYMA Mp5k, a pile of mags and a few pouches from tg and had it delivered for the same price as the gun alone on the likes of patrol base etc., shipping only took a couple days as well. Definitely still better than ordering from UK retailers unfortunately! 

I thought they still weren’t delivering to the UK ?

On 14/03/2022 at 09:13, ak2m4 said:

true, been looking more into importing directly myself last couple of weeks, just a small selection of RIF's, but in fairly large numbers. Importation prices seem to change on a weekly basis, that is you can find an agent who will ship Airsoft products.

Well if you did start selling I’m sure you’d have plenty of customers due to the excellent rep you’ve got for your current customer service .

Guest SquashyTundra6
24 minutes ago, EDcase said:

He must not be in UK

Northern Ireland, still in the UK and the EU single market.

Sorry, didn’t occur to me rest of UK were still having issues with imports! I assumed it would have been sorted by now 

• Supporters
9 hours ago, SquashyTundra6 said:

Northern Ireland, still in the UK

I'd keep checking back on that one.

9 hours ago, SquashyTundra6 said:

and the EU single market.

Yup, that's the significant difference to the mainland.

21 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Do you want to set up a shipping company? 😆

While both of the above remain true, this might actually be an interesting wheeze, depending on what the VAT situation is (or can be made to appear).

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

While both of the above remain true, this might actually be an interesting wheeze, depending on what the VAT situation is (or can be made to appear).

Apart from stock availability the economics may not really be there.

When you add the costs of everything it would likely end up equal or even more expensive than UK prices 🤔

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.