Has anyone managed to "legalise" a M712 Mauser pistol? IE lower the FPS down to 350

datapagan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been looking at some KWA M712s, but they are proper illegal to be used outside the comfort of your own private property lol

What Rogerborg said. Anyway KWA don't make a M712 do you mean KWC? also which version as they make NBB and GBB models that are co2 powered. HFC also make a NBB co2 (probably the same gun as KWC) and WE make a green gas GBB that will not be hot. For the KWC you could either widen the nozzle to reduce pressure, reduce the spring on the knocker valve striker to reduce gas volume Or not use co2 at all and get some refillable green gas bulbs.

Edited by BigStew

6 hours ago, BigStew said:

What Rogerborg said. Anyway KWA don't make a M712 do you mean KWC? also which version as they make NBB and GBB models that are co2 powered. HFC also make a NBB co2 (probably the same gun as KWC) and WE make a green gas GBB that will not be hot. For the KWC you could either widen the nozzle to reduce pressure, reduce the spring on the knocker valve striker to reduce gas volume Or not use co2 at all and get some refillable green gas bulbs.

Yeah whoops I meant KWC, thanks for the response, I wonder how well the green gas bulbs would perform

On 10/03/2022 at 00:05, datapagan said:

Yeah whoops I meant KWC, thanks for the response, I wonder how well the green gas bulbs would perform

They have good seals. You'll must likely have sub 300fps performance. But it will be significantly cheaper than running CO2 in the long run.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.