Footage from 06/03/22 at Ace Airsoft - Wolverhampton

Ace Airsoft War Games

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well an amazing turnout and some awesome game play at Ace Airsoft - Wolverhampton, thanks to all the players and our staff for a fantastic day of Airsoft all round!! Bookings are open for our next fun, exciting and battle filled game day - Sunday 20th March 2022 👉 https://aceairsoft.co.uk/tinyurl/20thmarch2022

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Looks good but that move at 2:03 looks suspiciously like blind firing

Male Pattern Mohawk cares not for your normie conformity to "rules".

• Supporters
On 07/03/2022 at 18:10, EDcase said:

Looking at other vids from Ace he seems to be a regular too...

Must be entitled 

Perhaps unfair, but when I see Personalities at a site, my mind goes straight here.

2:16 that's me rocking my "gaffer" taped Bolt M16 recoil.  Yes the recoil sheared the screw holding the stock on...had to bodge it until I figure out how to weld the bastard back on...lol.   **HPA MTW not used that day as still hooking to the left...and after investigation, the nub is somehow damaged and this seems to be the cause.  New flat nub ordered....

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/03/2022 at 16:25, EDcase said:

Looks good but that move at 2:03 looks suspiciously like blind firing

Hey thanks for highlighting.
After checking the raw footage with original audio and speaking to the videographer, no shots were fired by him through that area in the clip, he simply moved around the corner gun first.

Just now, Ace Airsoft War Games said:

Hey thanks for highlighting.
After checking the raw footage with original audio and speaking to the videographer, no shots were fired by him through that area in the clip, he simply moved around the corner gun first.

Good to know thanks

Confidence in airsoft players restored  👍