SCAMMER strikes again.... STEVE GLENNIE

Jack91

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 hours ago, redstonemedi said:

I am a moron to trust this steve

A moron if you were aware of his past behaviour, yes. I would assume that's not the case though?

His main success when it comes to ripping people off is through trades. I really can't imagine this kind of deal with anyone I don't know/remotely.

5 hours ago, redstonemedi said:

What happened bud? 

• Supporters
6 hours ago, redstonemedi said:

Not really, he's got very good at it.  Sorry to hear that he's still at it.  How much did he take you for?

I think its about time glennie gets a good pasting to be honest, ive also noticed one of the guns he scammed off of me is being sold. Obviosuly not being sold by him but still makes me boil inside that he gets away with it. 

For what its worth and if it saves anyone else getting bitten by this arse hat, he's still about on Airsoft Hub under the same username, Chris001.

Had a message from him asking if I would entertain swaps on my Marui MEU, good communication to start but funnily enough he never replied after I said I'm only interested in selling.

Only just put two and two together and realised it must be the same person.

Edited by BADGERF1ST
Grammar

• Supporters
8 hours ago, BADGERF1ST said:

he's still about on Airsoft Hub under the same username, Chris001

I'm in two minds about whether to use their contact form to flag this up.  He'll just create a fresh new account, and at least that one has negative feedback on it to warn his victims.

https://www.airsoft-hub.com/user/Chris001

Yeah, unfortunately he just seems to keep crawling back, how can the feds keep just letting him get away with it? I'm sure the OP isn't the only person to have reported him to the authorities, and yet here he is again.

Nice to see our tax monies hard at work as always.

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

at least that one has negative feedback on it to warn his victims.

i'd suspect if there's negative feedback on the account he's probably gonna switch it up regardless.

i mean he's experienced enough in this scamming malarkey.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i'd suspect if there's negative feedback on the account he's probably gonna switch it up regardless.

i mean he's experienced enough in this scamming malarkey.

True, that's the account that's been spotted.  He's doubtless running others as well.

On 08/03/2022 at 12:42, RostokMcSpoons said:

That sounds likely.  You could try to record the arrival of the package and the unwrapping, with one continuous video from the moment the delivery guy hands it to you...   (Ask him nicely, maybe he'll stick with you for a couple of minutes and he can be a witness too)
If it does indeed turn up empty or with a brick in it, that might be useful somehow?

Postman might have some questions about the two pistols and a rifle in the package 😂

• 3 weeks later...

Righto lads, sorry to drag this up again, but this absolute scrote is still at it, just had him hassling me on AirsoftHub again under the same username as before, Chris001, and he's made an appearance on ZeroIn as well under the username [email protected].

Again, only interested in swaps, this time he's offering a lovely 'PX4 with upgraded slide, barrel and extra mag'.

Now, to my knowledge, he doesn't know that I know who he is, and the only reason I rumbled his ZeroIn account is that he mentioned he'd spoken to me on AirsoftHub a while ago, so how shall we play this one?

Agree to the swap and send a big 'ol box of shit?  

Get his address and see if anyone in the local area is willing to meet him face to face?

Arsehole needs some form of comeuppance and I do fancy myself as an agent of Karma.

Applications on a postcard please, everything considered 🤣

Edited by BADGERF1ST
Grammar

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, BADGERF1ST said:

Agree to the swap and send a big 'ol box of shit? 

Most likely outcome is that you pay postage, and he pays nothing.

27 minutes ago, BADGERF1ST said:

Get his address and see if anyone in the local area is willing to meet him face to face?

We like to dream about it, but the only thing that is going to stop him is prison time, or hospital time.  It's vanishingly unlikely that either is going to happen.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Most likely outcome is that you pay postage, and he pays nothing.

I suppose you're probably correct on that one buddy, although I'd be willing to swallow the cost if I could see the look on his face...

1 hour ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Get some old dead batteries and tape them together  or nice smooth pebbles taped together  and put them in a jiffy , write his name on it and pop it in a post box with a single first class stamp attached , he’ll get a card asking to pay the postage difference and I guarantee he’ll do it because curiosity will get the better of him . 

Now this idea I like, well played Jim! Although it would have to be 2nd class stamps of course, just to maximise the financial impact of course 🤣

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Add a spring mechanism so when he opens it, it fires out Gary Glitter up his shitter.

FTFY ;)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• Supporters

Managed to click on the title instead of the latest post, so started at the beginning again, scrolled down, I know everyone is shocked about how long he's been getting away with it, but I think I'm more horrified about how pigging ugly his bint is, that is one wretched looking witch, clearly he's not using his ill gotten gains on beauty treatments for her🤮

5 hours ago, Tackle said:

Managed to click on the title instead of the latest post, so started at the beginning again, scrolled down, I know everyone is shocked about how long he's been getting away with it, but I think I'm more horrified about how pigging ugly his bint is, that is one wretched looking witch, clearly he's not using his ill gotten gains on beauty treatments for her🤮

Trying to think who she reminds me of more...

ece92925ac50e907856667c691846eee.jpg.6bf73ab4d3e7cca029a6c80dd1060696.jpg5d35bf254b1624db860f42d72030f657.thumb.jpg.88a191cb1a792f937ba07685ba50e985.jpg

22 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

Now now, lets not have a go at her.

Especially when you have such a colossal bellend of a target in the first place.

I'd argue she's fully aware of what a colossal scamming wanker bell-end he is, and that she supports it (or doesn't care).   She deserves any side-splatter she gets...

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I'd argue she's fully aware of what a colossal scamming wanker bell-end he is, and that she supports it (or doesn't care).   She deserves any side-splatter she gets...

Damn right, plus your average bellend knows what he is, & probably shrugs off the insults, but insulting a blokes missus, that's like a kick in the balls😭

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'm fifty-fifty gobsmacked that this guy is still doing this, and also not at all surprised.

As a moderator, there's just no way to keep up with the amount of accounts he was able to create. Gmail accounts can be created within 3-4 minutes, affording anyone the element of surprise.

However, what about we organise an AFUK forum game over in Northern Ireland?

Could be fun! a proper lads on tour trip,  shots on the ferry, some beers, broken teeth, curry club at spoons etc good wholesome fun.

• Supporters
On 10/07/2022 at 19:01, Rogerborg said:

the only thing that is going to stop him is prison time, or hospital time

Self-QFT.  It's fun to fantasise, especially in a group while imbued with righteous zeal, but consider the end point, and whether you're really prepared to go there.  I'm not, and while I wouldn't say one word of criticism against anyone who did, neither would I incite it, because "Let's you and him fight" is... antiheroic.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.