Russian kit yay or nay ?

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So stupid -“There was a guy on site today with a russian flag patch and a thick eastern european accent.
Bold move.
Got shot a lot.”

so everyone with Russian flag patch is enemy . Absolutely stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Beslan said:

So stupid -“There was a guy on site today with a russian flag patch and a thick eastern european accent.
Bold move.
Got shot a lot.”

so everyone with Russian flag patch is enemy . Absolutely stupid. 

Nice assumption. 

• Supporters

There’s an awful lot of lame ass excuses(“oh most players won’t recognise it’s Russian” or comparing the current invasion with the Crimea/Chechnya , saying no modern military is beyond reproach for their behaviour or everyones all time favourite “we’re grown adults shooting each other with toy guns !”) being floated to legitamize using recognisable Russian kit , err it’s really bad taste at the moment simple as that ? Russia is invading another country on live tv as we speak so not a stretch to say it’s very insensitive to wear it at the moment ? 6mths-12mth time ? Probably won’t be such a problem but now ? sorry your just an insensitive cock if you do wear it . 

• Supporters

Screenshot_20220227_111007.thumb.jpg.6eda034c835b9fbd2afdbe201cc533e0.jpg

DA FUQ!!! 😵💫, so once Airsoft Cardiff have "trained" us lol, wtf are we gonna defend our families with from the invading russki hordes, cos I don't think my current Airsoft gats are gonna cut it 😏

That's the most stupid statement I've literally EVER heard in airsoft, is Airsoft Cardiff run by retarded 14yo walts ffs🤬

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Screenshot_20220227_111007.thumb.jpg.6eda034c835b9fbd2afdbe201cc533e0.jpg

DA FUQ!!! 😵💫, so once Airsoft Cardiff have "trained" us lol, wtf are we gonna defend our families with from the invading russki hordes, cos I don't think my current Airsoft gats are gonna cut it 😏

That's the most stupid statement I've literally EVER heard in airsoft, is Airsoft Cardiff run by retarded 14yo walts ffs🤬

Airsoft Cardiff have sent their finest to support the Ukrainian effort

I am waiting to see how nit picky people get with the rest of her kit.

As Ukrainian defensive forces are clearly using bao fengs  for comms perhaps Airsoft Cardiff having been providing training… 😳

Maybe we should sent over a load of batteries as an aid package?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Bit of a shitty thing to do, using your country being invaded to try and up your following on Instagram 

Thots gonna thot.

War is great for propagandists and profiteers.

8 hours ago, Tackle said:

is Airsoft Cardiff run by retarded 14yo walts ffs

Given the name of the person fronting it, I'd suspect it's a Polish chap who has brought some issues over with him.

I really do hope that our gutter press don't pick up on that lunacy, or if they do that they at least focus on the absolutely correct "absolute melt" responses.

• Supporters
7 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Worse.  Probably Welsh.

Nah some spunktrumpet of an Englishman and a couple of Poles .

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

🤣 @Druid799 will be along shortly to tear you a new one, he's just got to tuck his sheep in first😜

Up ya arse nobber ! 

• Supporters

Yeah if airsoft forums have taught me anything over the years it's that LiPos are ticking time bombs of mass destruction and we all need to get back to nice, safe NiMh.

Can a ukara license fit through an m-lock slot if you fold it enough?  We'll never know.

11 hours ago, DaktariT said:

Nice to see a serious topic gradually turned into a joke, well done lads.

Well in the context of a game where people are pretending to kill each other with “realistic” looking weapons….

I’m not sure bad taste about what you wear to do that is anything other that namby pamby nonsense.

Exactly. I see it in a similar way to folk wearing German WW2 kit. Wearing the kit is fine, wearing it while spouting racist bullshit or doing nazi salutes isn't 

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, The Waco Kid said:

I’m not sure bad taste about what you wear to do that is anything other that namby pamby nonsense.

Up to a point, and most of us play pretend soldiers to leave real life behind for a bit.

Ideally we'd bring nothing to the site except BBs and a magical belief about the accuracy of our toys.

However, that's not always possible for all people at all times, i.e. if you have family in an active war zone.

I have no idea if that applies to anyone at my local sites, but I wouldn't particularly want to find out by making a point of saying "Offence is taken, not given".

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.