Opening new airsoft site

Guest cfcf12345

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest cfcf12345

Hi guys got a few questions regarding starting an airsoft business I’m looking at maybe opening one abroad where I won’t need to pay any sort of tax,electricity etc I’ve done some research and crunched some numbers it will be very profitable compared to ones in the U.K. anybody in the airsoft business or can tell me what I need and what to watch out for?or who I contact regarding this

thanks guys

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, cfcf12345 said:

It’s never been done before in said country and said country isn’t strict on airsoft and no laws or regulations regarding it

So there's presumably not many people playing airsoft, or if they are theyre doing it for free so why would they pay?

42 minutes ago, cfcf12345 said:

It’s never been done before in said country and said country isn’t strict on airsoft and no laws or regulations regarding it

Go on then, what country is it? I mean, no one cares enough on here to nick your genius idea, so you may as well spill the beans. 

• Supporters

Never underestimate the sheer power of Airsoft, one minute your a noob asking about "speshul licences", next thing your Alan Sugar intent on world domination 🤣

download (4).jpg

PS to say that it's never been done in "said" country but is legal there is absolutely humongous bollocks, Airsoft is a global sport, & even the countries its not legal in, such as Cyprus for example, still have groups of players who do their best to stay under the radar, while at the same time getting out to play regularly. 

Prove us wrong, where is this magical land just ripe for conquering 🤔

• Supporters

Lol, he literally has, feckin snowflake, now we'll never know the magical land of opportunity 😏

Now I'm triggered 🤬

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I sell international Airsoft permits. £5K for six months. PayPal (F&F) only please.

Oi, you got a loicence to sell them permits?

OP's big brain thinking:

"Right, Nardo, I've had a stable genius idea, all I need from you is to do all the work, take all the risk, collect all the money, then send it all to me.  Don't bother paying any local taxes, rents or utility bills, because obviously they don't apply to me."

I'm not entirely comfortable that this lad has even got his hand on two tones.

44 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I'm not entirely comfortable that this lad has even got his hand on two tones.

Scary thought, sometimes I think that 18 as an age requirement for certain things is ridiculous. Maybe it should be more like 25 or even 30 in some cases. I know they are just toys but... misuse could easily cost a life. The whole 2 tone makes no sense, 'if' someone wanted to disguise an actual firearm, it's just as easy to paint it a bright colour. 🤦‍♂️ in my eyes a defense should be needed regardless and shouldn't be as easy aquire.

Edited by Khyber

14 minutes ago, Khyber said:

Scary thought, sometimes I think that 18 as an age requirement for certain things is ridiculous. Maybe it should be more like 25 or even 30 in some cases. I know they are just toys but... misuse could easily cost a life. The whole 2 tone makes no sense, 'if' someone wanted to disguise an actual firearm, it's just as easy to paint it a bright colour. 🤦‍♂️ in my eyes a defense should be needed regardless and shouldn't be as easy aquire.

And currently you can still buy any kind of crossbow at 18, with no permit or anything required. 🤷🏼 Crazy m

Edited by Skullchewer
Typo

14 minutes ago, Khyber said:

I'd say the OP shouldn't be allowed out of the house with an open wallet, without adult supervision.   If he tried to 'run a business' he'd spend the rest of his life broke and a drain on taxpayer's money!

1 minute ago, Cannonfodder said:

My favourite part is that he seems to think the UK is the only country where businesses pay taxes

That’s because “they” skip Modern Studies class to smoke tabs at the back of the bike shed while playing Top Trumps

Or was that my education in the 80’s-90’s?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.