MP5A5 VFC V2 GBBR

Twinadad

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

C1B7F9B0-86A8-44EE-AB3E-A217DE4719DF.thumb.jpeg.55c69dcf4c7f9dea7bb4b54c2e919afa.jpeg

Thinking of turning this into HPA? What’s your thoughts?

don’t get me wrong she’s hitting 2j on CO2 and that is definitely not legal. Punchy!!! 🤭😬 so I’ve put the red valve in her and she at a comfortable 1.2j

this is the navy version also known as the Asia version which is stupidly hard to get hold of and I’m extremely lucky to grab one while they were available. However I think it will be awesome converted to HPA green gas is a load of hassle and temperature in the U.K. means I have to have 4 different colours for it not to run to hot. 

Co2 is seriously hot and hits a whopping 467fps 1.9j which for a full auto is classed as a firearm so that’s definitely a big NoNo

so HPA seems to be very appealing what with regulator being easy adjusting and so much cheaper long turm. Granted it’s expensive to get things started but what isn’t nowadays 😢

ABDAD88C-60E9-419B-9DDE-FF5082D454A6.jpeg

1F93A877-1DFD-4D6B-824C-C0D7BF16C3E1.jpeg

3111CA35-F980-4560-9F11-6C996700B950.jpeg

Thanks dude appreciate the feedback. I don’t mind having a line over realisability 💯

tank, reg, line, plus the dummy co2 cartridge that allows side port so you don’t have a line out the bottom of the magazine. However only in America at $30 a pop plus shipping £80 later 😫 but slowly building up the materials needed to run it on HPA oh plus co2 magazines at €69 as green gas I don’t think will hold the pressure as its ideal psi is from 140-220 unless Im wrong then please advise 🤑

7B773732-B8B0-4FD0-88A7-F35F94C6DF88.jpeg

06402661-E69E-4826-9B9E-658AEFB246FC.jpeg

Green gas PSI is around 115, if the gun runs on green, that’s all you’ll need.

No cool down, no pressure drop off. I’ve never run a gas gun at more than 125psi

It run’s on both green and co2. I kinda wanted this gun because I know how well she is built ultimately meaning harder kick, more realism and a little more scary when you come face to face with it 😬🤠 whilst being very adaptive as I can run green gas. But unless it’s vorsk V12 220 psi it feels farty 🤣 only way to describe that and at crazy 20 a can if and when you can get it. That’s a pain 

Co2 just has a nicer kick. But again slightly on the expensive side unless you buy a box of 500. Hense why HPA seems to be pulling me

• 1 month later...

I own this gun, Personally I find it runs absolutely fine on green gas, especially on 3 round burst, wouldn’t want to use full auto in game anyway because your game would be over very quickly 😆 I find this gun has better gas efficiency than the MWS.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.