AAP-01, not a happy pistol....

Skullchewer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bummer!!

Must be a faulty unit.

Bloke up my site has one and although I hate the look of it I was very impressed with performance.

Regards 

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Bummer!!

Must be a faulty unit.

Bloke up my site has one and although I hate the look of it I was very impressed with performance.

Regards 

Already spoken to Patrol Base and it's getting replaced.

I'm pretty sure it's just a one off. As soon as I get the replacement I'll do a new video.

Did you adjust the hop up at all before firing those shots? If not, do so. The AAP needs a touch of hop to do anything, as when it's off, it's very much off. It's either that or the arm has come loose during shipping, of which I've heard of a few instances happening.

Mag doing leaky things is just the joys of warehouses and airsoft QC I guess. I'd be the type to sort it myself (bit of silicone oil in the fill valve and a bit of pressure overnight and a lube of the bolt to help it out), but best to excercise the right to a return/replacement/refund whilst we've still got some consumer protection cutting about 😅

2 hours ago, Shaydee said:

Did you adjust the hop up at all before firing those shots? If not, do so. The AAP needs a touch of hop to do anything, as when it's off, it's very much off. It's either that or the arm has come loose during shipping, of which I've heard of a few instances happening.

Mag doing leaky things is just the joys of warehouses and airsoft QC I guess. I'd be the type to sort it myself (bit of silicone oil in the fill valve and a bit of pressure overnight and a lube of the bolt to help it out), but best to excercise the right to a return/replacement/refund whilst we've still got some consumer protection cutting about 😅

Yes, adjusted the hop. Already been on to patrol base and they've organised a replacement 👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...

Update on this:
Patrol Base's tech "fixed the gas leak and slide return"

Got it back on Friday.

Took it to the game Saturday.

Exactly the same issues, if not worse.

It's gone back for a refund, I'll buy another WE Hi Cappa

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

Update on this:
Patrol Base's tech "fixed the gas leak and slide return"

Got it back on Friday.

Took it to the game Saturday.

Exactly the same issues, if not worse.

It's gone back for a refund, I'll buy another WE Hi Cappa

Spend the extra & get the TM, even s/h you'll notice the difference 👍

4 hours ago, Tackle said:

Spend the extra & get the TM, even s/h you'll notice the difference 👍

I already have a TM MK23 Socom. Though there is a TM Glock I've been eyeing up, and I don't have a Glock in my collection.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.