This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello once again good people of these wonderus forums. I have again been hit by magpie syndrome....the fact my misus has not confenscated my card as of yet is nothing shy of a miricle. Im sure a few of you read my questions regarding the G36 mag pouches, thanks to all your kind words that problem has been sorted and the conversion on the rifle is almost complete. Will post pics of the GBB SL8 once the last few parts arive.

My latest problem is the M4 i know boring and blant I can even hear a few of you sigging as you read this. Now this is not as plainly stupid as wre can I find some pouches from but just as taxing I feel. Im working on a G&P WOC :rolleyes: now the basic run down of the rifle, slidy stock 12 inch barrel pritty standard AR nothing to snazzy......yet. I have trauled through hundreds of pages of AR rail systems and I can for the love of me decide or for that matter come close to desiding on wich free floating system to get. Please do feel free to a insult my general redundancey to pick a front end system and posibly make a sudgestion as to wich system you would get if you were in my shoes. Sorry this was a tad long. Thanks for reading tho.

Artist

• Supporters

My advice is to avoid free float, and just stick some rails on the top and bottom of your handguards, it looks so much better :P

Not that it has anything to do with the gun you're building xD

• Supporters
oh, i just realised he said 12 inch barrel, not 12 inch rails- +10 tard points for me

but as above, DD, Noveske, KAC- or the larue's looks great

;)

You might want to check the compatibility first, from what I hear G&P use WA style threading on their receivers, Ino's, Prime and another make that I can't quite recall use real steel threading and I'm sure you'll need a new barrel nut to take AEG rails. The only GBBR I know for fact that takes AEG rails is the WE.

This info might be a bit too late but it may help someone else :)

Archived