Looking to find this exact vest.

ModernTimes

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking to find the vest in the picture, exact colour and exact style. If anyone can point me in the right direction or anyone knows of something similar even please let me know. I am currently in the process of choosing my loadout and this is exactly what I had been looking for except I just don't know where to buy it.

It seemed to me initially that it's just a camo backpack but worn on the torso but I have no idea.

FB_IMG_1642726765089.jpg

• Supporters

Like to make it too easy eh...

No idea on the plate carrier, but it's got a triple rifle mag pouch on the front (or kangaroo pocket) with a wide GP pouch stacked on top of that by the looks of it.  Isn't just one piece of kit and hundreds of companies make mag and GP pouches in multicam.

25 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Like to make it too easy eh...

No idea on the plate carrier, but it's got a triple rifle mag pouch on the front (or kangaroo pocket) with a wide GP pouch stacked on top of that by the looks of it.  Isn't just one piece of kit and hundreds of companies make mag and GP pouches in multicam.

Do you know a good place for stuff like that? I have been looking through quite a few websites and a majority charge around £200 for something of good quality. Majority of the eBay ones seem very badly made and the material looks horrible although I have found a plate carrier on eBay and a pouch similar to this for around £55 total.

From the bit of it you can see, it looks to be one of the various jpc style clone cheapo airsoft rigs. That'll get you started on google at least, 

I doubt your looking for crye level, but Warrior assault systems stuff is decent enough for the price, or tmc repro stuff on aliexpress is good, don't bother with ebay, unless your looking for real steel secondhand kit, the ebay sellers only ship it from the same factories anyway for a healthy premium most of the time, just be prepared for some kit to be disappointing at those prices, either that or youll think its the best thing ever until you try the more expensive brands of kit ala crye, c2r, ferro

Check out weapon762, based in Spain but they stock some good airsoft versions of the expensive kit. 

Very hard to tell the exact vest, would agree it looks similar to a jpc and even if it's not, it's great carrier and likely to do you well (it does pretty much everything well).The real ones are more expensive but airsoft clones are generally fine. There is an argument for real versions, but I'd suggest sticking to airsoft ones and the quality of TMC has improved massively and the price is easier. 

Some sites like shooter cb gear can be worth looking at too.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, ModernTimes said:

Do you know a good place for stuff like that? I have been looking through quite a few websites and a majority charge around £200 for something of good quality. Majority of the eBay ones seem very badly made and the material looks horrible although I have found a plate carrier on eBay and a pouch similar to this for around £55 total.

I presume you never want to go prone by the way?  Because you can't with the setup you're suggesting.. at all.

BULLE on flecktarn.co.uk is the best value kit I know of.  A 'multicam' PC that costs about £40 new on eBay will most likely be the hottest of hot garbage.

• Supporters

From the VERY minimal amount we can see I’d hazard a guess it’s one of these type vests , with one of these type pouches stuck on the front . 

52418086-9815-4762-B5CC-23341C7EB95A.jpeg

C51DB2AC-9592-4329-A8F7-EA04CBF9135D.jpeg

On 05/02/2022 at 22:10, Druid799 said:

From the VERY minimal amount we can see I’d hazard a guess it’s one of these type vests , with one of these type pouches stuck on the front . 

52418086-9815-4762-B5CC-23341C7EB95A.jpeg

C51DB2AC-9592-4329-A8F7-EA04CBF9135D.jpeg

I have that one and another from that brand set up and I'm watching it with some software I have set up to track when it's back in stock. Thanks for the suggestion!

On 05/02/2022 at 20:55, TheFull9 said:

I presume you never want to go prone by the way?  Because you can't with the setup you're suggesting.. at all.

BULLE on flecktarn.co.uk is the best value kit I know of.  A 'multicam' PC that costs about £40 new on eBay will most likely be the hottest of hot garbage.

Yeah not planning to really. Thanks for that website link though it looks like a pretty good quality source I'll have a browse around.

On 05/02/2022 at 19:38, Emergencychimps said:

Check out weapon762, based in Spain but they stock some good airsoft versions of the expensive kit. 

Very hard to tell the exact vest, would agree it looks similar to a jpc and even if it's not, it's great carrier and likely to do you well (it does pretty much everything well).The real ones are more expensive but airsoft clones are generally fine. There is an argument for real versions, but I'd suggest sticking to airsoft ones and the quality of TMC has improved massively and the price is easier. 

Some sites like shooter cb gear can be worth looking at too.

Thank you for the link! I have had a brief look and it's a bit expensive for my current budget but nevertheless some of the vests there look very well-made and also cheap. I'll have a deeper look into some.

On 05/02/2022 at 16:37, Alpha.s1 said:

From the bit of it you can see, it looks to be one of the various jpc style clone cheapo airsoft rigs. That'll get you started on google at least, 

I doubt your looking for crye level, but Warrior assault systems stuff is decent enough for the price, or tmc repro stuff on aliexpress is good, don't bother with ebay, unless your looking for real steel secondhand kit, the ebay sellers only ship it from the same factories anyway for a healthy premium most of the time, just be prepared for some kit to be disappointing at those prices, either that or youll think its the best thing ever until you try the more expensive brands of kit ala crye, c2r, ferro

I have had a look at the sources you mentioned and the brands and they are too expensive for my budget however I appreciate the suggestion. :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.