where can i purchase a replacement hammer spring?

LiamOT21

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 hours ago, LiamOT21 said:

image.png.5d88fde160bcbe53104376a93a76b990.png Im looking for a replacement 46 but not sure where to look? had a little search earlier but from what i can see most places that sell them are overseas and either dont ship here or it costs double the price of the item i need. TIA

That looks like a glock. What make is it? Depending on manufacturer you can get replacement spring sets.

Hi all apologies the gun is indeed an aap-01, spring popped out when changing my trigger and god knows where its gone as i didnt even have a sound indication of it jumping therefore only noticed when i was reassembling my gun.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

As you are finding, getting spares for airsoft toys is difficult, no matter what make.

Fire support, and pretty much any TM spec knocker lock spring will work

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/guarder-enhanced-spring-set-for-maruikjwe-glk-g17g18c

i have seen a lot of g17-g18 parts used in aaps such as the hammers etc, so i imagine the hammer assembly itself is fairly similar and this spring should work correct?

11 minutes ago, LiamOT21 said:
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

i have seen a lot of g17-g18 parts used in aaps such as the hammers etc, so i imagine the hammer assembly itself is fairly similar and this spring should work correct?

100% it will fit and work

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.