Gone: A&K MK43 with box mag and upgrades.

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all. 

Thinking of letting one of my LMGs go. It's upgraded but has a couple of issues. 

A&K MK43.

Ergal Air Nozzle 
Ergal Cylinder Head 
Ergal Piston Head 
AirsoftPRO Hop unit 
Maple Leaf Macaron 50 Degree
ASG Ultimate M95 Spring 
SHS Stainless Steel Full Cylinder 
SHS 14.5 tooth steel piston 
ZCI Advanced 18:1 gearset

It's been shimmed and AOE corrected. 

Onto the two issues.

1st. The aftermarket hop unit works very well, however the dial is a little stiff. I will include the original hop unit if required. 

2nd. The outer barrel where the lock mechanism is has been worn away so I have had to shim it with metal cans to prevent it from rotating.

It works fine at the moment, though I reckon drilling a bolt through it will make a more permanent fix. 

It's in otherwise in good condition internally and externally. 

I would refuse to post this if I were to sell due to the weight which may affect the breadth of potential buyers. (Based in London)

How much do you think I'd get for it? My initial thoughts are 150 considering the issues, but I'd like to hear your thoughts, too expensive, too cheap?

Running at 334fps on .2s. 

Here's a video of it firing on a 25% charged 9.9v LIFE battery. 

Screenshot_20220123-201525~2.png

PXL_20220123_205657632.jpg

PXL_20220123_205643491.jpg

PXL_20220123_205631894.jpg

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters

issue number 1 doesn't really sound that bad? if all that we're talking about is it's just a bit stiff to adjust then frankly that's just saying it won't back out mid-game, which i'd consider to be more feature than bug

issue number 2 i'm guessing means the quick release barrel isn't so quick to release? but if it's otherwise solid (ie not rattling around) then not too bad either.

a quick scout of the classifieds seems to suggest these are going more for the £200 range

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

issue number 1 doesn't really sound that bad? if all that we're talking about is it's just a bit stiff to adjust then frankly that's just saying it won't back out mid-game, which i'd consider to be more feature than bug

issue number 2 i'm guessing means the quick release barrel isn't so quick to release? but if it's otherwise solid (ie not rattling around) then not too bad either.

a quick scout of the classifieds seems to suggest these are going more for the £200 range

Issue 1, you could say that! Maybe lubing the track might help, or filing on side of the dial. 

Issue 2. It's slightly slower to disassemble, and can be finicky to reassemble as you can imagine. 

• Asomodai changed the title to A&K MK43 with box mag and upgrades. With Video on FPS Reading.
  • Supporters
23 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Issue 1, you could say that! Maybe lubing the track might help, or filing on side of the dial. 

considering my memory of a&k default hop units is trying to get them to stay where you set them, i'm still calling it a feature.

29 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Issue 2. It's slightly slower to disassemble, and can be finicky to reassemble as you can imagine. 

to me it sounds like not that big a deal, but some folk might put a bit more store in being able to pull the barrel.

• Asomodai changed the title to A&K MK43 with box mag and upgrades. With Video and FPS Reading.
  • Asomodai changed the title to Gone: A&K MK43 with box mag and upgrades.
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.