b***** gas

mickyboy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright lads, here's one for you, I have a problem with my mark1 ruger it may be me or the pistol as I state again this is all new to me. The issue is I put in the gas ASG ultrair but when I fire the pistol it lets one go then will either stop or randomly start firing it's doing my head in also  I don't think it's a temp issue as I'm indoors using it. Help required.

When it stops , what does it do ? does it still 'fire' but no BB comes out ? does the trigger jam ? does it light strike as in you can feel the hammer 'click' but no gas vents from the mag ?

Ultra air is shite in my experience.

If the gun is new, and your not happy, take it back

if it’s not, use either Nuprol or WE green gas. Make sure you’re filling the mags correctly and fully, and allowing them to warm up between fills

Thanks for all your help lads, I have managed to solve the problem I stripped the whole thing down looks like it could have been what looks like greased too much, so I cleaned it up a bit keeping the working parts lubed and if like magic it's now working like a dream, thanks again for your input and your knowledge without that I'm stuffed cheers mick.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.