Milspec Solutions - Communication questions

MortalEngine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

Again you pulled the dick move by re ordering through yer mate after they chinned you off.

Haha, what?  The thirst on this bloke. 😆

A lot of you are right, in some regards anyway, and I have not nor intend to do business with them again. It is a shame but alas (as proven here) not everone can see sense irrespective of how blatantly clear the information might be.

Again, I came back to complete the story if you will (actually I came here to search for used Gas guns and saw I had notifications lol -anone got a G5? Might as well ask), people will google and search this company from time to time and a solid, honest, reflection of my experience should be just as informative to another user like anyone else's here. Weird and barbaric attacks aside, it has been interesting to see the differing opinions.

Edited by TallGobblyWobbly

• Supporters

Regarding the guy from milspec losing his shit over getting pm's in the early hours, given that most modern phones have the ability for a preset quiet time, the ability to mute some or all notifications, he's only got himself to blame, not everyone operates 9 to 5 etc so sometimes you've got to make hay when the sun shines ☀️(or not lol🌛

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

You need any nails for that cross?

image.png.feea321f103c280b21efcd01ed7f0e7b.png

'Say what you like, crucifixion gets you out into the open air.'

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.